June 6th, 2006 Universal Orlando Pictorial

NemoRocks78

Seized
Premium Member
Original Poster
I was at IOA this morning (didn't take any photos though) and although I just went to ride Spidey, everything looked the same in SL as it did last week.

kcnole

I'm excited about their new show, but those globes look horrendous just sitting out there during the day. I'm so hoping they'll have a way to hide them and just wheel them out an hour before the show or something.

JROK

kcnole said:
I'm excited about their new show, but those globes look horrendous just sitting out there during the day. I'm so hoping they'll have a way to hide them and just wheel them out an hour before the show or something.

I don't think there is any place to hide them... Except in maybe an old boat house or something lol ... Back in the day during the Dynamite Stunt Show, they just left all the boats and jet skis tied up to the docks... I don't think they're going to be hiding the globes anywhere... Unlike IOA, there is no channel going to backstage...

MagliteL13

ISTCPilot1989 said:
I cant believe MIB had a longer wait than Mummy. I also cant wait for Bubba Gump to open. Any updates on the Seuss Sky Ride?

On good days with the right people at Mummy, that's how it should be. RoTM currently holds the record for most riders processed in an hour for a single track coaster.

I second Bubba Gump.

The Seuss ride seems to be coming along very well. Just doing T&A right now. I've got some friends over there that have been putting in TONS of hours trying to get that thing ready.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom