June 5-12

Tom

Beta Return
I finally get to post this!

Anyone gonna be in the parks next week?!

Anyone at Riverside next week?!

My bro and I are in Riverside from Saturday(5th) thru Saturday(12th). In parks Mon, Tue, Thu, Fri.

E-Ride Friday night!

Leaving in 55 hours!!!!!!!!!!! :sohappy:

GrumpysGal

I will be there next week! My BF and I will be staying at PO-French Quarter. We'll be close, though. We'll be doing Epcot the 11th and MK the 12th! I envy you're leaving in 55 hours! :p

Upvote 0

Dwarful

I'll be seeing you...

at Pop Century! Whoo hooo....we are down to the hours countdown! Leaving June 3rd returning to the real world :( june 13th!

Upvote 0

GrumpysGal

Originally posted by Disney2002
My BF and I were going to be there at the exact same time, but changed the reservation to Coronado...

That's cool. Have you ever stayed there before? The pool is really nice....take advantage of it....especially now! It's sooo HOT here! :(

Upvote 0

Disney2002

Stayed at both coronado and port orleans before. Thought my bf, who hasn't been to disney since he was in grade school, would like it better. As for the heat, here's to sleaveless t's!

Upvote 0

GrumpysGal

Originally posted by Disney2002
As for the heat, here's to sleaveless t's!

Seriously!!! But that still doesn't do me. LOL I am dreading the weather next week. I can't bare walking to class during the day....and it takes me 5 minutes to do that! I guess I am not used to this summer's weather, yet. A trip to Disney will surely help that.

Upvote 0

BwanaBob

*in best Andy Rooney voice*

'Did you ever notice how CM's never really reply to questions like this? I wonder why that is??'

Us locals might be there...:rolleyes: ...depends on if there's a good show on now that American Idol is over.

:D

Upvote 0

Atta83

Beware MK is probly going to be the most crowded of most parks that day. Theres a celebration going on that day! Thank goodness I am not wokring MK that day or at all.!!! LOL

Upvote 0

GrumpysGal

Thanks for the heads up! I am happy its not the Saturday I will be there. I am only going for 3 days, so I will only visit MK one time. Thankfully it won't an event day. I can enjoy the whole day without worrying. :)

Upvote 0

charliez

Less than 24 hours to departure!!! We'll be in the Villas at the Wilderness Lodge (hence the avatar), Sunday through Friday. As I just said to a co-worker, "If I can't stay here and work at my desk everyday, I might as well go to Walt Disney World!" ;-)

Upvote 0

Dwarful

Leaving in 43 minutes~ back on the 14th~ see you then with a great trip report~!

dwarful/Carrie

ps just want to say thanks to all who have given me great advice, tips,, etc ., to help me put this Grand Gatherings together! hope all goes well...we are all looking forward to it!

Upvote 0

David

So you guys are going to WDW. (grinds teeth) I guess that gives you thr right to rub it in, huh. (more grinding)

Well, have a great time, and I'll return the favor in.........

128 DAYS!!!!
:sohappy:

Upvote 0

Tom

Beta Return
Original Poster
We specifically go the week AFTER Gay Week, mainly because of the crowds. We've gone that 2nd week the last 2 years, and are again this year.

Down to 28 HOURS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom