Trip Club June 2013

PotteryGal

I have been reading on some threads about people who are buying new clothes for their upcoming trips. I haven't been doing that.....I have been buying stuff like travel size lysol to spray down stuff in our room, anti bacterial hand sanitizer to take into the parks, moleskin sheets in case of blisters and I have started DS and me on vitamin C (DH wont take it). Not sure what this says about me, lol!
Well, how's this for weird? Since it's our first time off-property, we are planning to take advantage of the kitchen we will have and save some money in the process. Since I don't want to have food at the end of the week that's perishable and will have to be hauled home I wanted to get things like peanut butter/jelly, condiments, salad dressing, etc in individual packets, like the kind you get in restaurants/fast food. I was thrilled to find a website that allows you to order such things, and place an order right away. So no, I haven't stocked up on my first aid stuff or cleaners, but I have plenty of ketchup/syrup/pb&j,etc. :D

MouseDreaming

Man- I am so anxious for June to get here! School is driving me nuts! No breaks until Memorial Day!:eek:
I have a white board on the fridge with 2 count downs on it. One for Disney (50 days), and one for actual school days left. Today it is 28. At the end of the day, 27. Not so bad! My DS school days left is a different matter, and he has already told me he doesn't want to know.

Evil Genius

24 days of school left here and 38 days to the House of Mouse. Wife is actually considering driving, since we haven't found airfare we are real happy about yet. Driving is heresy in her family, as her dad worked for a major airline for 43 years :p
Road tripping is as American as apple pie though!

I'm actually looking forward to the road trip as much as I am the time in the World.

DisneyDelirious

Super structures are my specialty!
Premium Member
What airport are you closest to? I saw this weekend that southwest has some deals.
St. Louis is the closest major airport and SW is our preferred carrier due to the lack of baggage fees (we take 5.) Occasioanlly, we get a great deal on a direct flight out of a smaller regional airport and will take that. We flew down for MVMCP for around $600 for the four of us round trip :)

bethymouse

I have a white board on the fridge with 2 count downs on it. One for Disney (50 days), and one for actual school days left. Today it is 28. At the end of the day, 27. Not so bad! My DS school days left is a different matter, and he has already told me he doesn't want to know.
Our last student day is June 7.
We leave for Disney on June 9.:D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom