June 2006

car4911

OK we have just finalized our dates for our trip next year. Its been 2 years since I have been....grrr. We went onto the WDW website and they do not allow you to book past December 31, 2005. I'm not sure how they do this because you can get PS and golf reservations one year in advance? Also can anyone tell me how the weather is during the first week of june? What about the crowd size? Will the celebration still be going on?

Thanks for all yoru help!!!!!!!! :king:

crazydaveh

I would call central reservations. They can probably hook you up.

As for weather, June can be a funny month here in the Sunshine state. It will be humid and warm. It's usually around 85-90 each day with high humidity and afternoon storms.

Plan on a rainstorm every afternoon for about an hour or so. They're there just about everyday, but you might get lucky.

School will be out for a lot of people, so it will be crowded. Waits for main attractions will be about an hour or so (prediction).

I have been in June. It's not bad, just beware of the afternoon storms and use the Fast Passes to your advantage when you can!

Have fun.

Upvote 0

boopuff

HI - A few years ago my family went to WDW and left June 1st. The crowds were tolerable. It was hot and muggy. The parks start to stay open later so take advantage of that. Swim during the day and stay late at the park. Works for me! Have fun. Use the FP when ever and where ever you can.

Upvote 0

CAPTAIN HOOK

car4911 said:
How did you book your trip mr. hook?
I must stress that I am NOT staying on property. We have a friend who is a travel agent and she was able to book our flights for the day that we wanted before the holiday company brochures are available in travel agents or the dates are on-line. At the same time we took care of the rental car and private villa.
All we have to do now is save up to pay for it :cry:

Upvote 0

car4911

Original Poster
Sounds good Hook. We are planning on staying at POrt Orleans.... We stayed there the first time we went to disney and we loved it although that was 10 years ago. Hopefully the rates and such wont go up that much? Anyone have any idea if they have changed anything at POFQ since 1994?

Upvote 0

chipnme1962

Hi Everyone,

My family and I are going to WDW in June 2006 also. We've contacted an internet Disney travel company called "Your Magical Journeys". They are making our reservations in June 2005, and they will watch for any discount codes for us to use. We are staying at the Fort Wilderness cabins for 10 nights. We stayed there May 2004 and loved it.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom