July Trip 2004

IlovyensiD

We are even crazier. We will be there the first 3 weeks in July. We go every year on the 4th. It is so crowded the park closes. Everyone thinks we are crazy but we love it

Upvote 0

bidnow5

I will be there the week before and my daughter will be going two weeks after. If time permitted I would stay till the 4th. I just do things different when it's real crowded but would still be there. I do prefer less crowded times but would put up with any size crowd to be there.

Upvote 0

MagicalMonorail

July 4-11!!! :sohappy: July 4 is the day we arrive. We won't be going to the parks that day because we have to go check in and all that. Where would be the best spot to watch the MK 4th of July fireworks show?

Upvote 0

DSDopey48

:sohappy: I'll be there July 1 - 11, always have gone early Dec and late Feb,early March. Wanted to be there on My B'Day so will be there over the 4th as well cant wait.

Upvote 0

1stStarIC2nite

Hey everyone!! I would LOVE meeting anyone from the boards who's at the World around the 4th. I'll be there from July 4th - July 8th (cruise time) and then July 11th - July 16th!! :D Hope I see some people! I'm easy to notice, I'm the 6 foot tall 13 year old who runs around singing Splash Mountain songs the whole time! :lol:

Upvote 0

MagicalMonorail

Wow seems like a lot of yall will be there. You can tell who I am cuz I'll be wearing a big sticker saying "Magical Monorail, WDWMAGIC.COM" Well, you may not be able to see me from a distance, but be sure to say hi if you do!:wave:

Upvote 0

crazygirley

We're crazy...we will be there from July 3rd through July 17th. I love it in the summer. The crowds are part of the fun for me. They are the only thing that guarantees that the parks will stay open late and the rides will be open!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom