July 4th ?

pepsistar

Original Poster
Hi all---

My daughter and grandson will be going to Disney for the Fourth of July. I have been trying to find out if there are any special events planned, but have not been able to find any information. Has anyone heard of anything special being planned for the holiday?? :D

I do know MK will be open late, but that is all that I have found.

Unfortunately, :cry: They will not be able to go to MK, or any of the parks as they will be using the Play 4 pass' for FL residents and the 4th is blocked out--:cry: :cry: :(

Seasonal pass' are blocked out for the whole summer--

I am thinking Blizzard beach for the day but, --- Can you bring sparklers to do/use on the beach?? Or are the not allowed?

Looking forward to any news/info you might have- Thanks
:) :wave:

miamimickey72

I will also be up for the 4th and can tell you I have been a few times. Outside of the parks, I have no clue what they can do. I also have seasonal passes and have no ption but to by pass to Epcot which is where I will be this year. I know MK is the only park staying open late (midnight) and Epcot will close at 10:pM

I would have to say the bext place to watch fireworks would be Epcot. RoE is a great show and druing holidays suck as New YEars and the 4th, they add an extra BANG at the end of the regular RoE shows.

So i would say, buy a ticket and get to a park. Otherwise I dont have a clue where they can go or do.

Have fun!:wave:

rcguard

Here's a good suggestion for them to see the fireworks. Me and some friends decided towatch the Magic Kingdom fireworks from the beach at the Polynesian. We had an excellent view, and it wasn't too crowded either, although there was some company to celebrate with. Depending on what time the fireworks are, they can schedule dinner at one of the restaurants (there, or at a hotel close by) for before or after the fireworks. Hope this helps!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom