July 4th @ MK

LivingtheDream

Original Poster
something interesting in todays news ............ http://www.wesh.com/news/13561248/detail.html
Gloria Estefan To Sing National Anthem At Naturalization Ceremony

POSTED: 3:51 am EDT June 25, 2007
UPDATED: 5:54 am EDT June 25, 2007

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Disney will host more than 1,000 immigrants during a citizenship ceremony on July 4.
The ceremony, which will be held at Cinderella's castle, will be the park's first mass naturalization ceremony.
Cuban-American singer Gloria Estefan will sing the national anthem and country western singer Lee Greenwood will sing "God Bless America." A squadron of U.S. Air Force F-15s flying overhead will close the event.
Immigration reform champion Sen. Mel Martinez will deliver the keynote speech.

Ive just got to ask that someone get some video of this I would go myself to see it but Ive got to work. This sounds like something really amazing to see in person and I just wish I could be there for it.

b101abe

With this event going on the 4th, does anyone know the time of this. Also what does the park typically look like on the 4th. This will be the first time going to the world for the 4th, just want to know what the must do's are for this day. are there any special events?

Champion

With this event going on the 4th, does anyone know the time of this. Also what does the park typically look like on the 4th. This will be the first time going to the world for the 4th, just want to know what the must do's are for this day. are there any special events?

The fireworks are the biggest must see. The flag retreat and raising are as well.

Mostly, though, the fireworks are amazing at both Epcot and MK.

The park typically looks crazy busy. One of the top ... 3 ... busiest days of the year.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom