Trip Report July 26th Quick trip report Brazilians

So we stopped in for a quick visit for daughters last week of college program. As we entered the park their was a large group of Brazilians getting ready to invade the park clogging up main street the funny thing was it was the group leaders leading them in their chants and songs this went on for 15 min on main street. I think they know this is an announce and now do it just for the fun of it. Went to Starbucks and noticed a line that extended outside but when I looked in it was empty lines so as I went to the door noticed cast member was trying to explain sandwich options at door which created the line they may need to address this problem. Park was relatively slow for a Friday as we walked around, mine ride is looking great and I am still impressed just how great the Rapunzel restroom area is with all of its little hints to the movie. Once again great lunch at liberty tree and then off to check in at French quarter, the new remodel of check in was vary lack luster and really leaves a lot to be desired. Think goodness they left the mural and if it wasn't for that you wouldn't have gotten any French quarter fill just very un Disney, but still on of our favorite resorts. All in all a great visit.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom