July 12th- A bad transportation day for disney...

MickeyMan101

Original Poster
well today was a bad day for Walt Disney World transportation to Magic Kingdom-if you were there around the hours from 10-2 you probably expirenced a vary bad line for the Monorail. we waited 1 HOUR and 30 MINUTES before we got on the Monorail. Then once on the Monorail we waited another 15-25 minutes to get to the station at Magic Kingdom. Reason 1. LOTS of people going to Magic Kingdom. 2.NO one was filling in space to get as many people in the Monorails that were there full and to releave the line. We got to the Station finally at 1ish. When we got there at 11:25. I will say we cheted disney out because they were giving out FREE fast passes to your choice ride and we said we had 12 people in our groupe when we only had 6. The reason i herd for all the Maham was that they think one of the Monorails got struck by lightning during a storm we had last night. Please tell me if this is true and if not if you know anything else tell me the real answer i would like to know. Also if this is the wrong spot for this discussion and you think it would be better in the News and Roumers sorry i couldnt decide.

Luckly our day turned out to be well we rode lots of rides and had a blast!

MickeyMan101

MickeyMan101

Original Poster
Well now that I see that there are many things that happened to disney today i would change the name to July 12- A bad day for disney!

Also i would like to point out that Big Thunder had some trouble as well today-it must have closed down because there was a sequence of cars that went by 5 times EMPTY and then when we were going up the second lift hill we stopped and they told us we would resume after they fixed the problem!
That has never happened to me on Big Thunder

MickeyMan101

Also-how do you people get other people to look at your Thread?

crazydaveh

Once you create a thread, it's up for all to see. How long it stays on the "front" page or pages determines how active it is.

PlaneJane

In the Parks
No
True, but I didn't forget any letters in any words. I bet you didn't have to decipher any words that were misspelled in my posts either. :D

Thrawn

Account Suspended
MickeyMan101 said:
So spellings not my thing-were all bad at something!

Mickeyman101

Yes, but spelling and grammar are important on a forum. A spellcheck isn't too hard to find.

Cuseorng1

If you were in such a hurry to get to Magic Kingdom. Why didnt you just get on the boat if you saw that the monorail had such a long line.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom