Juan's News and Notes of the World

lilclerk

Yeah there are only a few left. The ones on sale were the black shirt with a gray epcot logo that said EPCOT CENTER three times in orange to pink and the black shirt with the green and blue vertical stripe that says "The 21st Century Began October 1982"

Ugh. That's the one I wear constantly and paid full price for haha. I guess I'm getting my money's worth out of it though.

cdatkins

Yeah there are only a few left. The ones on sale were the black shirt with a gray epcot logo that said EPCOT CENTER three times in orange to pink and the black shirt with the green and blue vertical stripe that says "The 21st Century Began October 1982"

Great...I bought the black one for $20+ back on May 27...

cdatkins

I think they should sell hats with each of the old Epcot logos on them individually.

I would love to see some merchandise with the old FW logos on them...alas I couldn't really find anything when I was there, other than the shirt I bought which had the spaceship earth logo.

RnRJoe6114

Just a bit of an update from the past couple weeks.

Crowds
-Week of June 1st light crowds
-Week of June 8th very moderate crowds - a significant increase

MK
-Splash Mt characters seem to show much less animation than normal
-many of the facades in Fantasyland still being refurbished
-Diamond Horseshoe now serving sandwiches
-many Imagineers out and about in the park

Epcot
-menu changes at Refreshment Port - now with chili dogs chili fries
-2 styles of the black retro Epcot t-shirts are discontinued and now on sale for $5.99!!!
-flower and garden festival mostly cleaned up except for the floating flower pots
-guests are being surveyed (not sure for what) by management at the end of Imagination
-no sign of GM pulling anything from Test Track, but ride is in desperate need of an overhaul
-the anvil drop onto windshield test is working again in the Test Track queue! first time I've seen it work in over 5 years!

Studios
-RNR now has a kids activity station near the bathroom and food stand for kids to decorate large paper CDs
-guy who plays Jango Fett was a no show for the Star Wars weekend
-San Francisco facade almost complete

AK
-not too much going on
-may have been noted before, but they now offer straws (but they're paper)

?...
Wasn't that put up awhile back? What else are they doing?

juan

Original Poster
I had no clue...I've been outta the loop for awhile Disney-wise...

haha I was too, but I went there two weeks ago and was like "Oh, a blank wall." Then when I went back last week, I saw that it was being put back together and the colors looked much better.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom