Joyful :(

networkpro

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
I can't wait for the.new world celebration stage to be completed in hopes of my Nemesis, Joyful, to be relocated elsewhere. Loud and exuberant does not equate to quality and talented. I was over at the Beach Club and then Boardwalk today shopping and could still hear them .

SaucyBoy

In the Parks
No
My “grown up Christmas wish” is that one day DREADFUL will not be among the entertainment offerings during Festival of the Holidays. I genuinely don’t know anyone who likes them, tbh. It seems like they get worse and worse each year.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
I can't wait for the.new world celebration stage to be completed in hopes of my Nemesis, Joyful, to be relocated elsewhere. Loud and exuberant does not equate to quality and talented. I was over at the Beach Club and then Boardwalk today shopping and could still hear them .
I walked past then the other day. Just awful singers. Loud, screechy, off key.

LeighM

OMG I thought I was the only one LOL. We only heard them once and I hated it. I honestly thought it was the sound system that was out of balance or something.

Last edited:

Doberge

True Bayou Magic
Premium Member
I'll confess that I like Joyful. I like some Gospel music but find their stuff to be too loud and pop-like so that keeps me loving it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom