Joy to the World

Goofyernmost

No real reason for this post. Heard this on the oldies radio station a little while ago and it brought a smile to my face. This is my attempt to share that smile.

One of the members of Three Dog Night was part of an entertainment group at the Last AARP convention I attended in Atlanta. Along with him were people like Gary Lewis and the Playboys, The Turtles, and others. When he was up there... I'm sorry but I don't remember his name, he sang Joy to the world (He also had written it) and he had that place rockin. Everyone that was able was on their feet singing, dancing and having a great time. Those that couldn't were rattling their walkers in time with the music. He also performed "Mama Told Me" which he also wrote.

I just remembered his name Chuck Negron !

epcotisbest

Original Poster
One of the members of Three Dog Night was part of an entertainment group at the Last AARP convention I attended in Atlanta. Along with him were people like Gary Lewis and the Playboys, The Turtles, and others. When he was up there... I'm sorry but I don't remember his name, he sang Joy to the world (He also had written it) and he had that place rockin. Everyone that was able was on their feet singing, dancing and having a great time. Those that couldn't were rattling their walkers in time with the music. He also performed "Mama Told Me" which he also wrote.

I just remembered his name Chuck Negron !

That sounds like a good time!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom