Journey to the Center of the Earth at Animal Kingdom?!?!

jrriddle

Originally posted by Jusjuice
I think Mysterious Island would make a good bridge between Tomorrowland and Fantasyland. They could get rid of the Indy Speedway, and expand all the way over the railroad tracks where the ride buildings could be. The train could run through a scene from Journey to the Center of the Earth. They could even expand to the 20K lagoon, and feature the nautilus there. The only problem would be the entrance to Toontown Fair, as it would have to be through the volcano.

YES! This is the idea I've wanted to happen for years, except I would go further by solving the Toontown problem by ripping it out (along with the Speedway). This way you could add other updated Discovery Bay attractions like the Hyperion ride and the time machine ride.

dxwwf3

Originally posted by jrriddle
YES! This is the idea I've wanted to happen for years, except I would go further by solving the Toontown problem by ripping it out (along with the Speedway). This way you could add other updated Discovery Bay attractions like the Hyperion ride and the time machine ride.

Man that would be great. But you and I both know that it has about 0% chance of happening :lol:

Lee

Adventurer
If this attraction is to appear at WDW, it won't be at AK.
It is far more likely at this point to land at MK if anywhere.

The only space big enougn to put it at MK is on, and behind, the sub lagoon. (Or maybe on the land behind BTMRR, but that would be difficult to access without constructing a whole new land. The cost of that would scare Eisner away these days.)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom