Journey to the center of the earth at AK?

dox

With respect to Universal having a third gate...i seriously doubt that will happen anytime soon given that the Universal/Vivendi Co. is being divided into parts and sold off. Whoever buys the theme parks which are being sold off separately won't be putting in alot of capital immediately. So any plans will be years off.

imagineersrock

dont quote me on this- but i'm almost certain that universal orlando doesnt even have any land to put a 3rd park on. -with the two existing parks, and the current 3 hotels (along with 2 on the way) i think that pretty much fills up all the remaining land they have am i not right?

Hank Scorpio

Originally posted by imagineersrock
dont quote me on this- but i'm almost certain that universal orlando doesnt even have any land to put a 3rd park on. -with the two existing parks, and the current 3 hotels (along with 2 on the way) i think that pretty much fills up all the remaining land they have am i not right?

Yeah I think you are right... your all right. I see a 5th gate at Disney, before I see a 3rd at Universal, but personally I don't think you'll see either for several years at least.

GoofMaul

Originally posted by spider-man
They are using the 12 Days of Disney concept.

The First mythical ride that Disney gave to me...

One Yeti in a Mountain.

who knows what next... Seriously, how easy would it be to make a Hercules themed Dark ride.

"It's a dead UnderWorld after all"

That gives me an idea. What about a Pegasus flying ride. That would be kinda cool. And you have lots of villainous myth creatures to add to the ride from that movie.

Bryy2001

I have heard that Universal was planning another park, but it wouldn't be near IOA or US, it would be in another location in or around Orlando. However, you have to remember that no new rides are planned for IOA for the next two years as they work on fixing up Universal Studios. A third Universal park, maybe, but not for another 5-7 years I imagine. I don't see another Disney gate soon either, from the rumors we all hear, Eisner and Co seem to want to give the existing parks a facelift before any new park happens, stateside at least.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom