Journey of Water featuring Moana coming to Epcot

peter11435

Dude…”most people love it” is what people tell themselves in bobs echo chamber everyday

It really seems out of place…that aside it’s ok.

But there’s really nobody in the damn thing…how often are you in that path?
When have you seen nobody in the damn thing? Every time I’ve been there it’s been packed.

And it’s not out of place at all.

peng

When have you seen nobody in the damn thing? Every time I’ve been there it’s been packed.

It hasn't been packed from what I have seen (though there were a lot of guests the times I did it), but its not out of place with how greenery heavy the front of the land formerly known as future world is (it also feels very old school Disney, mostly how in the practicalness and the edutainment stuff sprinkled in). Its biggest problem is finding it, it was unclear how to reach it with all the workwalls and the like and the way to get to it wasn't that obvious. Besides, walkthrough attractions are cool

MickeyLuv'r

What I like is that it has a high level of interaction. I think it fits because it is lot like the Imagination water fountains only taken to the next level.

Disney needs more stuff like this. I have long said they need more things that are not e-rides, but are a fun way to spend a few minutes. I really wish they had updated the shooting arcade, for example, because it fell in the same range. It was in need of updating, but it had a similar interactive aspect.

I'd like to see more of this technology in general, like more interactive water fountains and more things like the butterflies in the PPan queue.

Disstevefan1

Its out of place. I wish they put this in AK where they desperately need a water attraction.

Who knows, maybe they will clone it for AK and call it, Avatar: The way of Water.

Its mobbed because there are still a lot folks who have not walked through it yet.

Even I want to walk through it once to se what the big deal is about.

Actually I want a tour of the filtration plant, after all its ON STAGE TAKING UP SPACE!!!!!

When I was there folks were sitting in the queue waiting to get in. I just walked past it because I already know its not worth the wait.

It also shows you how starved folks are for SOMETHING TO DO in EPCOT!!

Its too bad they don't add NEW ACTUAL GOOD attractions to EPCOT.

peter11435

Its out of place. I wish they put this in AK where they desperately need a water attraction.

Who knows, maybe they will clone it for AK and call it, Avatar: The way of Water.

Its mobbed because there are still a lot folks who have not walked through it yet.

Actually I want a tour of the filtration plant, after all its ON STAGE TAKING UP SPACE!!!!!

When I was there folks were sitting in the queue waiting to get in. I just walked past it because I already know its not worth the wait.

It’s not out of place at all. It fits Epcot perfectly.

It’s busy because it’s well done, interesting, entertaining, and involves a popular IP.

Disstevefan1

It’s not out of place at all. It fits Epcot perfectly.

It’s busy because it’s well done, interesting, entertaining, and involves a popular IP.
NopeDanny.gif

J4546

this is a rational and not at all unhinged rant

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom