Journey into the Imaginaiton

Justin149

Original Poster
Ok ive been wondering lately how exacly the old Journey into the imaginaiton ride worked, when is sync'd up with the rotating stage, does it do on continous loop or many loops. Can someone explain this to me!!

-justin

JEDI1138

The ride vehicles never left the track. The track circled around a carosel unit with Dreamfinder and Figment. The ride vehicles traveled at the same speed as the carosel's rotation.

Justin149

Original Poster
yea i knew that, but 3 min around the turntable thats a long time, it must be a huge turntable or does the cars slow down?

-justin

JonnyK

Pretty Cool, I remember the Black Wall Behind the last cart was moving too and I was like.. Whoa.. its moving too I didnt notice that n when when it turned out.. the wall started goin around or somthing.. I dont remember. I liked the old journey into imagnation better than the new one.

JLW11Hi

So there must have been multiple Dreamfinders/flying machines around the turntable? I don't remember the ride much, but for a continuous loading show like it is it must have had to have more than one Dreamfinder because the intro is like 3 min. long.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom