Journey Into Imagination With Figment To Be Replaced With An Inside Out Attraction?

Steamboat Brody

Original Poster
As what I’ve heard is that Disney might want to replace Journey Into Imagination With Figment with an Inside Out attraction. If this is true and it happens, I know many would be badly hurt by this, because this is the only attraction with Figment and some might be glad because it’s replacing this poor ride.
Imagine if they put Figment in the ride with the other characters? Pretty unlikely but it could happen.

Who knows what the Imageworks would become? It could have the same fate as the original Imageworks (upstairs). The original Imageworks will become something someday.. I know it.

I’d like to know your thoughts on this and which of the attractions you prefer.

-Steamboat Brody

networkpro

In the Parks
Yes
images.jpeg

Don't feed the zombie rumors

peng

The time has passed for this to happen, apparently the director shot it down. At this point not even imagineering knows what to do with the pavilion, so who knows what will happen.

danlb_2000

Premium Member
As what I’ve heard is that Disney might want to replace Journey Into Imagination With Figment with an Inside Out attraction. If this is true and it happens, I know many would be badly hurt by this, because this is the only attraction with Figment and some might be glad because it’s replacing this poor ride.
Imagine if they put Figment in the ride with the other characters? Pretty unlikely but it could happen.

Who knows what the Imageworks would become? It could have the same fate as the original Imageworks (upstairs). The original Imageworks will become something someday.. I know it.

I’d like to know your thoughts on this and which of the attractions you prefer.

-Steamboat Brody

Steamboat Brody

Original Poster
I've been pretty dead on Disney news 'n' stuff. Sorry for most of my mistakes, but also thanks for lettin' me know that none of this may happen! I've been pretty worried they would just forget Figment like they did with Dreamfinder.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom