Journey Into Imagination Audio

MansionBat1994

Original Poster
Hi all, new poster.

I have long been very attached to the Imagination pavilion and its attractions ( including the current version which I have sadly grown up with). The soundtracks of the attractions are among my favorites in all theme parks. However, there are still many portions of the audio history that I have never been able to find online despite years of searching. For the original attraction, I haven't found anything new which was not compiled by Joshua L. Harris in his ill-fated E82 project. The following two attractions have almost no soundtrack or source audio available online. Of greatest importance to me is that a loop which plays near the entrance outside the current attraction which I have never seen anywhere despite how long it has existed. Many other examples can be found in all three rides, and I would appreciate it if I could either be pointed in the right direction or otherwise incite a search for some of this audio.

Cmdr_Crimson

Hi all, new poster.

I have long been very attached to the Imagination pavilion and its attractions ( including the current version which I have sadly grown up with). The soundtracks of the attractions are among my favorites in all theme parks. However, there are still many portions of the audio history that I have never been able to find online despite years of searching. For the original attraction, I haven't found anything new which was not compiled by Joshua L. Harris in his ill-fated E82 project. The following two attractions have almost no soundtrack or source audio available online. Of greatest importance to me is that a loop which plays near the entrance outside the current attraction which I have never seen anywhere despite how long it has existed. Many other examples can be found in all three rides, and I would appreciate it if I could either be pointed in the right direction or otherwise incite a search for some of this audio.
The Imagination Institute loop from 1999

The only source of the 3rd incarnation is the finale version of One Little Spark..

There might be more...Unless @marni1971 would know more about it...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom