Join us for January 16 Epcot Illuminations Cruise

tednvon

Hello, looking for 4 folks to join us for the Illuminations Cruise at 7:45. We are family...grandma, grandpa, dad, mom, and 3 and 6 year olds. Would $45 pp including tip for the staff be OK?
Respond via this board and we will work out the details.
Thanks, Ted

tednvon

Original Poster
Hi Gventola, how about if we give it a week or so and I will get back to you. Would love to have you join us if I do not hear from from another 3 or 4 folks.
Ted

Upvote 0

tednvon

Original Poster
Hi Gventola, looks like we will have a spot for you the 16th if you want to join us. I think you can send me a personal message via my profile page. If not , post here and I will post back my contact info.
We are from Iowa, Von and I are snowbirds and Von is a Casual Temporary Cast Member during the winter.
Welcome Aboard! Group will our son's family from Iowa.
Ted

Upvote 0

GVentola

Hi Gventola, looks like we will have a spot for you the 16th if you want to join us. I think you can send me a personal message via my profile page. If not , post here and I will post back my contact info.
We are from Iowa, Von and I are snowbirds and Von is a Casual Temporary Cast Member during the winter.
Welcome Aboard! Group will our son's family from Iowa.
Ted

Sorry I didn't get back to you sooner. I was checking my e-mail and not this forum for your further messages. I was wondering if we were still on for Illuminations and decided to check this forum finally. I was counting on the forum e-mailing me further messages from you and it didn't.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom