John Stamos and the Olsen Twins at WDW

Atta83

OK those sun glasses or bug glasses as I say look horrible on them. They just make them look funny. They seem a little two big for them...It makes Ashley look sick..:lookaroun

Boo's Mom

As rich as they are, I just don't get why they were such ragged clothes. The homeless people on the streets here in Richmond dress better than they do.

joel_maxwell

Permanent Resident of EPCOT
disneydisney said:
I'm so mad that I wasn't there!
im so mad that rebecca isnt with john anymore so she would be in the photo.

and those glasses look stupid. i dont care if they are fashionable or not..........and they dont look 80's, they look late 70's to me. :cool:

DONALDisMYhero

Scooter said:
Hmmmm..John Stamos is divorcing his wife...

..The Olsen Twins just turned 18.

Coincidence? :p

hah!! i have to agree, and is it just me or does anyone else think they were better actresses on full house:veryconfu

joel_maxwell

Permanent Resident of EPCOT
Scooter said:
Hmmmm..John Stamos is divorcing his wife...

..The Olsen Twins just turned 18.

Coincidence? :p
i think that she is ditching him.................... i could be wrong. why (unless she is a witch or has dragon breathe) would you divorce her?

Thrawn

Account Suspended
Boo's Mom said:
As rich as they are, I just don't get why they were such ragged clothes. The homeless people on the streets here in Richmond dress better than they do.

So they blend in better when they are in the parks. They don't want to mobbed, just enjoy their day.

meanmice

Thrawn said:
So they blend in better when they are in the parks. They don't want to mobbed, just enjoy their day.

no, they wear those ragged clothes all the time. those glasses make their heads look small. i don't understand what men see in them

testtracker

Maybe the glasses were as thrawn said to "blend" in so they wouldn't gt pounced. :p I think it is agreed on that the choice of glasses was not superb

Budahman

The glasses are alittle crazy, but they are still very cute.

I never did care for Full House, but when I'm browseing through my Satellite tv guide and I see that Full House is on, then I always check to see if it's one of the WDW shows they did. If it is I watch it. :)
Other than that, I keep browseing. :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom