John Ratzenberger in Orlando - TSM Related?

dxwwf3

Original Poster
I'm watching the Magic game tonight (As always) and they show John Ratzenberger in the stands and I got to wondering if by some chance he would be in the area getting a sneak peak at Toy Story Mania or possibly doing work for the attraction? I know I might be reaching here, but I did think it was interesting.

philsfan2185

Nice observation.

Of the two, I'd say he is getting a sneak peak. I would think they would have the audio for the attraction all recorded.

dxwwf3

Original Poster
Go Magic ! :sohappy:

Lets save some wins this year for the playoffs. :cry:

Yeah we just have to keep the 3 seed and avoid Toronto in the first round. Washington could be tough, if healthy, but I think we're getting to the 2nd round at worst and I would love to see how we would match up against Boston or Detroit.

dxwwf3

Original Poster
They'll do well until they meet either Detroit or the Celtics.. Then it's time to go fishin'

We've done well against both teams this year, but yes the playoffs are different. I would much rather play Boston than Detroit though.

Back on topic, has anyone that works at the Studios seen John around or am I completely off here :lol:

Astro_Digital

Never heard of the guy not that it mattered if I did.
If somebody famous had diner in the table next to me I could care less.

Who is John Ratzenberger ?

disneyniebo

Never heard of the guy not that it mattered if I did.
If somebody famous had diner in the table next to me I could care less.

Who is John Ratzenberger ?

WHO is John Ratzenberger!?!?!?!?!?!:eek:
Let's see.
Cliff the mailman from Cheers
Hamm - Toy Story
Yeti - Monsters Inc.
The Underminer - The Incredibles
McQueen's Truck - Cars

That's who

ImagineerAndy

P.T. FLea
The Yeti from Monsters INC.
The shoal of fish from Nemo
and the maitre 'd from Ratatouille.

He plays on the Pixar softball team and is great friends with John Lassetter and the whole company, they consider him their lucky mascott.

Vernonpush

P.T. FLea
The Yeti from Monsters INC.
The shoal of fish from Nemo
and the maitre 'd from Ratatouille.

He plays on the Pixar softball team and is great friends with John Lassetter and the whole company, they consider him their lucky mascott.
I wonder if he'll have a part in Wall-E?

ImagineerAndy

Yes he is actually, he is playing a man named John, that is all Andrew Stanton has said. We don't know yet if it will be voice or live action. He will have a part in every Pixar film.
But yes, I thought that too :)

WDW-Tex

He was also a commander who told Princess Leia that they had to shut the doors to the base on Hoth, they could no longer hold them open for Han and Luke. Star Wars the Empire Strikes Back.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom