Joe Rhodes in AK today.

Minthorne

Original Poster
He was discussing changes to the area just entering Asia from Discovery. Got a couple pick as I tried not to be too obvious.

Attachments

• IMG_3908.JPG
    IMG_3908.JPG
    109.5 KB · Views: 278
  • IMG_3907.JPG
    IMG_3907.JPG
    75.2 KB · Views: 274

Simba's Mom

OMG-I'd be hiding behind a bush, giggling like a school girl, stalking him every where he went. I am SUCH a Joe Rhode fan. However, the truth is that I'm also so naive, I probably wouldn't even recognize him, then when I heard about it later ("You know who that was?") I'd be so mad at myself. But at least he wouldn't have to deal with a stalker.

copcarguyp71

In all honesty I am sure Joe would rather see an operational Yeti as well. This park was his dream and vision but Joe is only an idea guy...he has no real authority to allocate funds for repairs or changes. His face at the groundbreaking of Avatarland where they were all holding the huge shovels looked more like he was having a colonoscopy than anything. I picture him asking for important updates for the park and pretty much getting this in return....

igul8h.jpg

lazyboy97o

I'm wondering if sightings like this are just planned out? If you were really doing work, AK has plenty of time to be there without guests. I guess you could be looking at what things will look like or guest traffic or something along those lines but I think some of these appearances are just that appearances.
You expect him to work the night shift? He is clearly not being bothered by visitors not to mention the value of seeing the park as it is actually experienced.

dreamfinder

He usually posts that he is heading to the swamps on his social media. Think the RoL thread picked up on his trip the other day, speculating it meant more tests/run throughs for RoL to get that approved/open. Your pics might indicates it was more routine.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom