job requirements?

CinderellaStory

Original Poster
does anyone know the job requirements for disneys photopass? or where i could find information on this and how to apply for this job? thanks!!

ImaYoyo

Photopass is an entry level O&T (office and technical) position. No experience necessary. This is something Casting can hire you directly into. Most positions are outdoors, so you'll be getting a lot of sun and heat. Stay away from EPCOT, the leadership team there is less than stellar.

My father works seasonally for photopass and his only regret is having started at EPCOT rather than one of the other parks. Typhoon Lagoon is a very good place to do it as well. Don't expect to be paid much more than any other front line role... usually somewhere between 8 and 10 dollars per hour.

CinderellaStory

Original Poster
do you know if there is a higher up position than the entry level along the same lines? I have a Bachlor of Fine Art. Taking pictures for Disney is one of my dream jobs but i didnt go to school for photography so other than hobby and a class here and there i wouldnt say i was very experienced.

ImaYoyo

do you know if there is a higher up position than the entry level along the same lines? I have a Bachlor of Fine Art. Taking pictures for Disney is one of my dream jobs but i didnt go to school for photography so other than hobby and a class here and there i wouldnt say i was very experienced.
Not without an indepth portfolio. If you have very little experience, then entry level is what you are looking for. The experience is what gets you beyond entry level with any position, not just photography. It's a competitive world out there and experience means a lot in artistic positions.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom