Job Application Dashboard Question

Emipauline

Original Poster
Hello,
So about a month ago, I applied and interviewed at Disney and was placed on the waitlist. Every once and awhile I go on to look at my dashboard to see if anything has popped up. Before, it was saying "application open" status "waitlist." Today I went on and there was nothing there...almost looking like I haven't applied...just wondering if anyone has any insight on what may have happened? Thanks for your help!

Emily

Last edited:

IowaHawks7

It is a common glitch in the system. If it does not return to your dashboard within a couple days of the work week, then I would contact casting

mystdogs

This has happened to me as well this week. I cannot seem to get through the casting phone tree to speak with a person. Have you had any luck?

Emipauline

Original Poster
This has happened to me as well this week. I cannot seem to get through the casting phone tree to speak with a person. Have you had any luck?
Hey! I haven't actually tried to call yet, I'm going to give it a couple of days. The 14th will be one month since I was placed on th waitlist so I'm expecting an email from casting around then. If I don't hear from them by then, I will try to either call or head down to the casting center to see what's going on. I'll keep you updated and let me know if anything changes for you too!

mystdogs

Hey! I haven't actually tried to call yet, I'm going to give it a couple of days. The 14th will be one month since I was placed on th waitlist so I'm expecting an email from casting around then. If I don't hear from them by then, I will try to either call or head down to the casting center to see what's going on. I'll keep you updated and let me know if anything changes for you too!
Did yours ever get fixed? Mine is again missing and now all the emails are missing, I guess I will have to call on Monday and see if they can get it fixed.

Emipauline

Original Poster
Did yours ever get fixed? Mine is again missing and now all the emails are missing, I guess I will have to call on Monday and see if they can get it fixed.
No, I just looked and everything is gone from mine as well. So yeah I think it's time to contact them!

mystdogs

Well good news, I got the email to confirm staying on the wait list, of course I said yes..lol A week later (today) I got another email to confirm my status on the wait list, and then....minutes later got my offer email. Yippie! So excited! I still cannot see the progress section, so keep watching for those emails as they seem to work just fine :) I hope your offer comes in soon!

Emipauline

Original Poster
Well good news, I got the email to confirm staying on the wait list, of course I said yes..lol A week later (today) I got another email to confirm my status on the wait list, and then....minutes later got my offer email. Yippie! So excited! I still cannot see the progress section, so keep watching for those emails as they seem to work just fine :) I hope your offer comes in soon!
That's so great!! Congratulations! I spoke with someone yesterday afternoon and she said on their end I'm still on the waitlist. I haven't received an email confirming it or anything, but they said everything looks good on their side, so hopefully I hear something soon! Congratulations again! Where will you be working?

mystdogs

That's so great!! Congratulations! I spoke with someone yesterday afternoon and she said on their end I'm still on the waitlist. I haven't received an email confirming it or anything, but they said everything looks good on their side, so hopefully I hear something soon! Congratulations again! Where will you be working?

I will be crossing my fingers for you :) I will be in security :)

Samantha723

Hey i just have a question so my dashboard doesnt show any application has been submitted since the day I applied I actually had my interview today at casting center and asked about it like if it was s glitch or something she told me that hourly positions dont show up on the dashboard which is weird to me because other ppl say they do and in the past they have for myself but i was put on the waitlist praying i get an offer!!!

Emipauline

Original Poster
Hey i just have a question so my dashboard doesnt show any application has been submitted since the day I applied I actually had my interview today at casting center and asked about it like if it was s glitch or something she told me that hourly positions dont show up on the dashboard which is weird to me because other ppl say they do and in the past they have for myself but i was put on the waitlist praying i get an offer!!!
Hey! So my application/waitlist status that disappeared from my dashboard never came back until after I got my offer email. Still don't know why that was, but I wouldn't worry! Congrats on being put on the waitlist! I hope you hear from them soon!

DEJ

Hello! I was put on the waitlist over a month ago and haven't gotten anything asking me if I still want to be considered. I was wondering when you tried contacting them did you use the number they provide in that email, the WDW job hotline? If so did you just go through the automated machine until you talked to a real person? I just want to make sure I am still in consideration and everything is kosher. Thanks!

Emipauline

Original Poster
Hello! I was put on the waitlist over a month ago and haven't gotten anything asking me if I still want to be considered. I was wondering when you tried contacting them did you use the number they provide in that email, the WDW job hotline? If so did you just go through the automated machine until you talked to a real person? I just want to make sure I am still in consideration and everything is kosher. Thanks!
Hey! I called the number that was provided on the email. It took a few tries to actually speak to a person, but eventually they got me in touch with the right people and it all worked out! Good luck! I hope you hear something soon!

HauntedMansionFLA

Hi!! Did everything work out?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom