Jingle Bell, Jingle BAM! coming to Disney's Hollywood Studios

Sunset7132

I was able to go an evening at HS last night. Fantasmic was amazing, little mermaid (all effects working), and beauty and the beast made me cry as usual. The only negative on TSMM my puller thing did not work. Now about Jingle Bell show... it is a nice edition and a coverup for the lost osborne lights. You cannot see anything though, I am sure the images on building are great but between the trees and parents putting their kids on their shoulders, I could see nothing and I was pretty close. I am not big on projection shows or CGI. I would not dare pay for this desert party, I would feel cheated. It was an ok show but I will not break my back trying to see it again.
The dessert party was the BEST , they had beautiful ornaments for us and special glasses , necklacrs
And the best spread that blew away MK dessert party , they had it indoors dec 2017 it was too cold. Sooomuch fun, best selection of food and desserts and drinks ,Then they walked us out to the first row and we enjoyed the show especially movie magic and the festive Christmas show was awesome

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom