Jimmy Fallon Ride

imperius

River is a filler. It’s a boring slow boat ride that does nothing. Fallon is a worse filler, but both do what they need to do. Fallon is also takes up limited space.

OG Runner

I wish I had seen this discussion earlier. Corey you are absolutely correct, Na'vi River Journey is It's a Small World with aliens.
A lot of cool affects, (I like the "creatures" on the leaves overhead), and the AA is incredible, but all in all it is, It's a Small
World with aliens. "I am going to use that one!"

RustySpork

Oscar Mayer Memer
I wish I had seen this discussion earlier. Corey you are absolutely correct, Na'vi River Journey is It's a Small World with aliens.
A lot of cool affects, (I like the "creatures" on the leaves overhead), and the AA is incredible, but all in all it is, It's a Small
World with aliens. "I am going to use that one!"

It's a small Pandora after all. It's a small Pandora after all. It's a small Pandora after all, it's a small small Pandora.

JT3000

You can easily tell Na'vi River Journey is filler, because it's the sort of attraction that should revolve around AAs, yet it only has one. The other effects simply aren't compelling enough to carry a ride.

OG Runner

Oh it definitely is a filler. It is an overflow filler. When people can't deal with a 3 hour wait, for Flight of Passage, they go to Na'vi River Journey, which is why it still usually has an hour or more wait itself. "It's a small Pandora after all." (Thanks Rusty!)

Tom Morrow

When I think of filler I think of something along the lines of the Jack Sparrow Experience that used to be at DHS. Na'vi River Journey is a C or D ticket which I wouldn't consider filler. It's harder to categorize Fallon because in some parks it would be a D or E ticket but at UOR and especially USF, it's not only extremely similar to many of their existing attractions, but also worse than all of them.

ATLdragon

Is this ride worth going out of the way for? Heading to Universal for only a day and I'm trying to narrow down our list. I see a lot of mixed reviews everywhere and seems like Harry Potter will take a big portion of the day already.

Disneyhead'71

Original Poster
Is this ride worth going out of the way for? Heading to Universal for only a day and I'm trying to narrow down our list. I see a lot of mixed reviews everywhere and seems like Harry Potter will take a big portion of the day already.
I like it, but it is not a must see.

JoeCamel

Go for the queue - stay for the ride. It is not bad just not a great experience. Better if you are a Tonight Show fan

UpAllNight

If you put the ride in any other park it’s a solid attraction. When it’s built by a company that used screens better 20 years previously, it’s a bit of a shambles and adds to the parks problems. When you’re capable of Spiderman and Gringotts, the filler needs to tell a new story, not a weaker variation of one they’ve told too many times now.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom