Jiminy cricket

mkt

When a paradise is lost go straight to Disney™
Premium Member
he's out in all 4 parks on Earth Day...

otherwise, if you're REALLY lucky, you can catch him at Epcot

Upvote 0
Jiminy Cricket was on the "Magic Of Disneyworld At Christmas" DVD, at Downtown Disney.

I'm going for 2 weeks for Christmas, and, as someone who absolutely adores Jiminy (he is second only to Mickey Mouse), I am wishing on a star (OK, bad joke) that he's there for a photo :D

# From all of us, to all of you, a very merry Christmas.

:xmas:

Upvote 0

350ceo

Nothing like bringing back a post from the past!

I'm taking my girlfriend to Disney World for her first trip ever this November and out of no-where last night she asks if Jiminy Cricket will be there. My reaction was :lookaroun .

Does anyone know if and if so when and where he might be found in the parks these days?

If not a walking, talking character at least a shop with merchandise or maybe a picture of him somewhere in the park.

Why can't she just want to see Mickey...i guess that would just be too easy :hammer:

Upvote 0

NeNe1298

I love Jiminy Cricket also. I saw Jiminy in the afternoon parade at MK a couple of weeks ago. I also bought a pin in DTD. I hope this helps.

My first post!

Upvote 0

350ceo

That's great news! If he is in a daily parade it should be rather easy get the girlfriend a glimpse :sohappy:

Anyone have pictures of him in the MK parade?

Upvote 0

tigsmom

Nothing like bringing back a post from the past!

I'm taking my girlfriend to Disney World for her first trip ever this November and out of no-where last night she asks if Jiminy Cricket will be there. My reaction was :lookaroun .

Does anyone know if and if so when and where he might be found in the parks these days?

If not a walking, talking character at least a shop with merchandise or maybe a picture of him somewhere in the park.

Why can't she just want to see Mickey...i guess that would just be too easy :hammer:

Italy, I believe. We saw him the other summer and the CM said that he would be out more often now. All of the characters from Pinocchio were out.

Upvote 0

Irrawaddy Erik

Italy, I believe. We saw him the other summer and the CM said that he would be out more often now. All of the characters from Pinocchio were out.
I got a group picture of Pinocchio, Giddion, Foulfellow, Geppetto, Stromboli, and Jiminy there. Talk about I was excited. Especially since it was my favorite movie when I was little.

Upvote 0

orangewarrior

He used to appear on the Characters Vacation Bus in EPCOT. (In fact a photo of him and my daughter popped up on my screensaver earlier this morning) but that has gone by the wayside. Not sure about the Italy thing. Steve Soares entertainment website doesn't say anything about current Pinocchio meet and greets there. Possibly he appears at the EPCOT Character Connection.

I also have seen him in a parade at Magic Kingdom. If memory serves correctly, it is Spectromagic, on the back of the final float. I think he is often missed at that point though, I know we did our first few times watching the parade.

Also you'll get his narration for the Wishes Fireworks show.

Good luck, have a great trip.

Upvote 0

350ceo

I'm pretty confident in promising her a sightning at this point. Thanks everyone. Anyone have a picture of him, I just can't picture him as a full size live character :confused:

Upvote 0

tigsmom

I'm pretty confident in promising her a sightning at this point. Thanks everyone. Anyone have a picture of him, I just can't picture him as a full size live character :confused:

Here you go...

Attachments

• beach_2594.jpg
    beach_2594.jpg
    124.3 KB · Views: 63
Upvote 0

Lionking

Jiminy can now be found at DAK at Rafiki's Planet Watch and check in Town Square at MK if want to make sure he is there just stop by guest relations and they will find out for you

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom