jiko

WDWspider

This place is wonderful. It is very upscale dining, but do not feel too pressured to dress up since you are at Disney. I saw just as many people in nice attire as I saw in Polos and Blue Jeans. The place is quite expensive, but the experience is amazing. We loved it. Be SURE to leave room for dessert. They have an unadvertised Dessert sampler plate that allows you to try some of everything. It is amazing and very unusual (nothing too weird just unique). Definitely try this place. We took our 18 month old with us, the kids menu is upscale too but still things kids will eat. For example, my son got Macaroni, but it was White Cheddar Macaroni and it was really really good. However, there are not as many children at this restaurant.

Upvote 0

AkiraRaptor

Meega, nala kwishta!
Jiko is a great place to eat. Like others have said, the food and atmosphere is great. It is a bit costly, but it's worth it to at least eat there once.

...and the deserts are to die for... :slurp:

Upvote 0

imagineersrock

definently worth visiting at least once- large variety of very unique (and very good) foods -like said before though, rather pricey.

ps- dont miss breakfast at boma!! (definently one of the best -if not THE best- breakfast buffet in wdw)

Upvote 0

mac388

Originally posted by imagineersrock
definently worth visiting at least once- large variety of very unique (and very good) foods -like said before though, rather pricey.

ps- dont miss breakfast at boma!! (definently one of the best -if not THE best- breakfast buffet in wdw)

Boma Boma Boma! I can't say it enough. Not only for breakfast, but Dinner is fabulous as well. If you are the anti-vegetarian, the meats are soooo good. And sure, they've got some great things for everyone else too.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom