JetBue?

DarkImage4

Original Poster
Has anyone ever used JetBlue for a trip to WDW? We're seriously considering it for our long weeknd in December.

Any info woujd be greatly appreciated.

give be the good, the bad and the ugly...

DisneyMusician2

I love flying JetBlue. I am not sure it works with Magical Express, you would have to check with someone. But if it is, I would definately use it! Jet Blue won't be too much cheaper (if at all) than other airlines, but it is a big plus from a comfot level standpoint.

Jet Blue is the best! I don't think any other airlines prices compare (well, not sure where you fly from of course, but from NY/NJ you can almost always get 79 or 99 pp each way). As long as you fly into Orlando (MCO) you can definately do the Magical Express.
I highly recommend them!!

Nemo14

I love flying JetBlue. I am not sure it works with Magical Express, you would have to check with someone. But if it is, I would definately use it! Jet Blue won't be too much cheaper (if at all) than other airlines, but it is a big plus from a comfot level standpoint.
Magic Express is good for all domestic airlines that fly into MCO. All that is required is that you are staying at a WDW resort.

seabee1

I am so happy to hear these comments. I just set up my parents on a flight with JetBlue Dec. 1. I was a little worried because I hadn't heard much about them, but Delta royally messed up our flights so we got a refund and are trying this carrier out. I can tell you that their customer service people were excellent to deal with. Blew Delta's right out of the water.

I flew Jetblue for the first time from Newark in September. It was a great experience. All of the seats have direct tv and plenty of room. We also used magical express and it wasn't a problem at all. I highly recommend Jetblue. :sohappy:

mikemand25

Fly Jetblue for sure. You will spend about the same price as the major carriers but it is worth it. You will have great seats and watching television will make the flight time seem like nothing. Just dont plan on getting a meal on the plane, you will only get a small snack.

DCL

You can use the magical express, but when you depart your resort, you won't be able to check your luggage in advance. You'll have to take it on the bus with you. Which, I don't think is such a bad deal.

shoppingnut

You can use the magical express, but when you depart your resort, you won't be able to check your luggage in advance. You'll have to take it on the bus with you. Which, I don't think is such a bad deal.

No, Jet Blue is one of the six or so airlines that you can check your luggage at the resort. I know, I've flown Jet Blue three times in the past six months and have checked my luggage at the resort. You do not have to bring it on the bus.

sleepybear

Hello, Dark Image. Greetings from Montgomery, New Jersey!

We just got back from WDW and we did fly JetBlue out of Newark, which is where I'm assuming you fly out of, too. It was cheap, quick, easy and the TVs on board make it a nicer flight than Contintental's movies. We'll probably be flying with them on our next visit, too. I totally recommend them.

cloudboy

JetBlue has been labeled as a low cost carrier, but they are really more of a high-service carrier than most of the other airlines. to start with, they offer more legroom - everything aft of the exit rows offer 34" of legroom. They also have direct TV, and on the smaller Embraer planes also offer XM radio. They don't serve meals (who does?), but they do serve soda and snacks. From my personal experience they have better help, and they do pretty good with luggage and on-time arrivals.

The to drawbacks that I find arew that their flights are almost always full, and that you have to book through their website.

Oh, one other thing - in Orlando, they offer rear door loading and unloading, so if you sit near the back of the plane and don't mind stairs you can board and unboard out the back.

TTATraveler

JetBlue Rocks! Their prices are going to be the same as Continental out of Newark, perhaps a tad cheaper or expensive. However, their seats are leather and much more comfortable then Continental's. You also cannot beat Jet Blue's DirectTV at each seat. The rear half of the plane has even more leg room.

Just a tidbit, if you book with JetBlue and your fare goes down, they will credit your TrueBlue account. I have a $60 credit due to my fare decreasing for my upcoming trip.

seabee1

The to drawbacks that I find arew that their flights are almost always full, and that you have to book through their website.

You can call them to book a flight, I just did. And I must say, their customer service rep was excellent to deal with. I will let you all know how the flight went when we get back.:xmas:

cloudboy

You will almost always get a better price (or at least the same price) by going through their website. That really holds true for almost any airline.

isitingood

I would love to fly JetBlue the problem I have is that from Seattle to Orlando I have to connect out of NY or Boston with long layovers which I hate. I hope in the future they will have a direct flight from Seattle or connect somewhere closer to Orlando because I will fly them

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom