jet blue

check out jet blue on your next flight to orlando they have direct tv in every seat and there is a ton of leg room and all the chairs are first class type leather and 2 per row on a side instead for 3:sohappy:

Originally posted by DogsRule!
As for not having first class, that is because they treat everyone to a first class type arrangement. First Class is ridiculous anyway. Pay three times as much for more leg room, better blankets, better head phones, and make everyone in coach feel like pond scum. jetBlue gives everyone the same great treatment without the asinine fares.

jetBlue's seats are not as big or as comfortable as other airlines' first class. I agree that it's not worth the price, but remember, most people in first class don't pay to sit there. As a very frequent flier, I often (about 50% of the time) get upgraded to first class for free. And, you do get a meal in First Class usually. (Though that's changing some.) Most of all, it's fun to treat those in coach like the pond scum they are.

Is jetBlue better than coach in most other airlines? Yes. But it's not as nice as First Class, unless you REALLY like the DirecTV. (I usually play DVDs on my computer if I want to watch something anyway).

So, to make a VERY long story short, for leisure travel, especially if you live near NYC, it's probably your best bet, unless you have very high status on an airline and would be upgraded to first anyway. (Or you're stinkin' rich and spend the money on First Class)

Upvote 0

ToTBellHop

Originally posted by FourFourSeven
Most of all, it's fun to treat those in coach like the pond scum they are.

Thanks for calling me pond scum...ugh...I would say something else, but I'll hold back...:zipit: :fork: :fork: :fork: :fork: :fork:

Upvote 0

isnet396

nope! Thats the beauty of it all. You only get 24 channels though.

...They should have a cam in the front of the plane so you can see whats ahead of you....

Upvote 0

BRER STITCH

I'll be taking JETBLUE down in April again.
They're not always the lowest price, but that TV makes the 3 hours or so go by very quickly!
WORTH EVERY PENNY!

:sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

Upvote 0

ToTBellHop

Originally posted by BRER STITCH
I'll be taking JETBLUE down in April again.
They're not always the lowest price, but that TV makes the 3 hours or so go by very quickly!
WORTH EVERY PENNY!

:sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

They are very cheap right now...you just have to plan at least three months ahead. I know they fly from Rochester, NY to Orlando for about $200, which is quite cheap.

Upvote 0
Thanks for calling me pond scum...ugh...I would say something else, but I'll hold back...:zipit: :fork: :fork: :fork: :fork: :fork:

Sorry - just a joke, that's all! I'm often in coach, and don't ever pay when I am in First Class, so I'm part of the pond scum too.

But hey, you called the people in coach pond scum first! ;)

Hey, I've thought of a good slogan for jetBlue: "On our airline, there's no first class - EVERYONE is pond scum!"

Upvote 0

Dwarful

Wow..pond scum...For a minute there I almost thought I was at a St.Louis Cardinal/NY Mets baseball game! THen I realized I am not in middle school, its not the 80's anymore and Keith Hernandez doesn't admit to thinking "coke is it!" LOL~

Seriously though, we got some great rates last May on Southwest..paid $90 a ticket roundtrip from St.Louis/Orlando non stop. Thats the only way we could affoard to fly the whole gang down instead of driving...even if we were pond scum for a few hours!

Upvote 0

BRER STITCH

They are very cheap right now...you just have to plan at least three months ahead. I know they fly from Rochester, NY to Orlando for about $200, which is quite cheap.

I'm always quite aware of the prices, thank you.
When I fly in April, they will NOT be the cheapest flight. I always shop around.
Currently from Buffalo, Soutwest offers the cheapest flights in April, however, when the difference is only a few dollars, JET BLUE is the way we'll go!
Gotta love that TV at your seat!

:sohappy:

Upvote 0

AliciaLuvzDizne

i booked round trip from JFK to MCO for 210 jet blue... I usually fly out of bradley in hartford but the cheapest i found was around 300... toooooo much im poor!
anyways, since i booked so darn early im afraid the price could go down
and jet blue is non refundable

did i mess up by booking 4 months in advance? i really wanted to get the trip planning over with before i had to go back to school.

Upvote 0

ToTBellHop

Originally posted by AliciaLuvzDizne
i booked round trip from JFK to MCO for 210 jet blue... I usually fly out of bradley in hartford but the cheapest i found was around 300... toooooo much im poor!
anyways, since i booked so darn early im afraid the price could go down
and jet blue is non refundable

did i mess up by booking 4 months in advance? i really wanted to get the trip planning over with before i had to go back to school.

jetBlue usually increases prices as your trip approaches. At times, they will decrease them right before if there are a lot of openings on flights, but it would be pretty gutsy to assume prices will drop before you go. From your post, I assume you are going in May, which is not the busiest travel time of the year, so prices may drop--but your guess would be as good as mine. Still, $210 is not bad so you probably made the right decision--it would have been a gamble waiting. Speaking of $300 tickets...I have noticed that airline prices in general are increasing again...interesting when most airlines (other than jetBlue, of course!) are not doing too hot...

Pertaining to cheap flights, I do not question that you can go to Florida for cheaper--but, for the quality you get from jetBlue--certainly better than coach class on any other airline, the prices are fantastic. I have personally flown Delta, US Air and Aer Lingus (when I was in the UK), and Delta and US Air certainly charge more than jetBlue, whereas my experiences on jetBlue have always been fantastic--I have yet to have a bad flight with them.

Upvote 0

AliciaLuvzDizne

jetBlue usually increases prices as your trip approaches. At times, they will decrease them right before if there are a lot of openings on flights, but it would be pretty gutsy to assume prices will drop before you go. From your post, I assume you are going in May, which is not the busiest travel time of the year, so prices may drop--but your guess would be as good as mine. Still, $210 is not bad so you probably made the right decision--it would have been a gamble waiting. Speaking of $300 tickets...I have noticed that airline prices in general are increasing again...interesting when most airlines (other than jetBlue, of course!) are not doing too hot...

Pertaining to cheap flights, I do not question that you can go to Florida for cheaper--but, for the quality you get from jetBlue--certainly better than coach class on any other airline, the prices are fantastic. I have personally flown Delta, US Air and Aer Lingus (when I was in the UK), and Delta and US Air certainly charge more than jetBlue, whereas my experiences on jetBlue have always been fantastic--I have yet to have a bad flight with them.

Thanks!!!
I feel a lot better about my desicion now.
Especially since my roommate wanted me to use priceline, though with them, you are committed to the price you bid before you know if its accepted or not
that stinks
jet blue rules (so far LOL):sohappy:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom