Jet Blue SWF to MCO changes

gullyf

Original Poster
Heads up. As rumored, Jet Blue has just informed us via email this morning of changes for our flight in December leaving from Newburgh NY. They have indeed gone to 1 flight a day, but for us the change was pretty inconsequential. It altered both our flights down and back by half an hour or so, departing SWF at 8:10 am instead of 8:25 am, and MCO at 11:45 am instead of 11:10 am. No apocalypse for now... though given the state of the world at the moment we'll be holding our breath.

This will be our first time flying out of Newburgh, and I'll be disappointed if I find it more likable than Bradley only to go the way of the dodo because of current economic conditions.

tigsmom

Yep, that was in the Record awhile back, and they have canceled the West Palm Flights (which are considered seasonal anyway).

miles1

Unfortunately we've found SWF much more easy to deal with than Bradley, and would never go back to Bradley if we have a choice. If Jetblue drops Stewart entirely, they are still flying out of White Plains to Orlando. White Plains was actually cheaper for us this trip (we leave next Saturday), but if I had known how much the parking costs at White Plains, we probably would have payed the few extra dollars to fly from Stewart. Weekly parking at Stewart is about $40, White Plains is nearly $200!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom