Trip Report JenniferS was live! 9/6/17 - 9/16/17

This will be my fourth live trip report in a year, and after NYC last week, I thought Hubby had reached his limit, but he says, "No, go ahead, do a live trip report. It lets me control the tv while you talk to your friends." (As we meet more of my WDWDisney friends, he uses finger quotes around "friends" less and less.)

So, here we go, another live trip report. I really don't have the will to do a post trip report, so it's "live" or nothing. Once I'm out of the bubble, I'm out.

Introductions.
IMG_2660.JPG

That would be me, Jennifer, on the left. Big Disney fan, big Blue Jays fan, big Hubby fan. Ace, in the middle - although he will always be BJ Birdie to me. Hubby, Mike, on the right. Although Mike is the one who first introduced me to Disney in 1991, it's not really his thing. He goes with me most years to make me happy. And also for the food.

As with our past three trips, we will be spending 11 days, 10 nights at Coronado Springs Resort. We booked a BounceBack offer before checking out last year, before knowing how much construction would be going on. Oh well, it is what it is. And what it is, is my favourite resort in my Happy Place; so it's all good.

We have a Preferred King room booked, which means Casitas 1, 2, or 3. Nonetheless, I think I will be sending in a room preference fax tomorrow asking for a refurbed King room in either 7A or 8A. I'll be happy either way. I am ridiculously easy to please whilst in WDW.

Yes, I am one of those Free Dining parasites. By booking the BB offer last year, we are actually getting the full DDP for free, instead of having to upgrade from QDP. I put great thought and effort into our ADR's. Mike is a big guy and eats a lot. The heat and humidity really kills my appetite, so Mike eats at least half of my meals too. (I've recently packed on 20 pounds, so that may be a good thing.)

Next up, our somewhat loosey goosey itinerary.

75disney

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
Original Poster
I may not be able to keep my mouth shut if I see Kylo (still not forgiven him for what he did to Han !)
His pat answer is - We don't speak of that.

On a related note, Mike has been getting up in my face all aggressive like and wagging his finger in my face shouting "No"! People in the parks are getting a little freaked out. Me, I've just been using this as an opportunity to practice my Force Choke thingy. :hilarious:

NYwdwfan

His pat answer is - We don't speak of that.

On a related note, Mike has been getting up in my face all aggressive like and wagging his finger in my face shouting "No"! People in the parks are getting a little freaked out. Me, I've just been using this as an opportunity to practice my Force Choke thingy. :hilarious:
I practice using the Force all the time. I'm getting quite food at it. :cool:

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
Original Poster
Wow, the parks and resort look very empty in all your pics.
That's partly by design - I frame the photos to crop out as many people as possible, or wait for them to move along; partly because it's one of the two or three deadest weeks historically every year; and partly because Irma chased a lot of people away.

Conversely, a lot of people around the pool today were telling us that they are Orlando residents still without power, so as AP's a lot of them have checked into Disney resorts for a night or two.

A lot of rooms at Coronado here are out of commission though, as they're being totally gutted and refurbed.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom