Jelly Rolls/taking requests

Thunder Fan

I always wanted to try to request anything by Ben Folds, but I always just assume they have no clue of who he is.

They actually have played some Ben Folds requests we sent up - great stuff. Also "On the Darkside" from Eddie and the Cruisers by John Cafferty is a fun one!

acishere

They actually have played some Ben Folds requests we sent up - great stuff. Also "On the Darkside" from Eddie and the Cruisers by John Cafferty is a fun one!
I wanted to request Song for the Dumped, but was talked out of it by the people I was with. Now I'm mad I missed out.

CaptainShortty

They really will play just about anything but if you request something that they don't know, they'll tell you they don't know it (or try and learn it that night....seen that too) and will ask if you can make another request or if you'd like them to play something similar. Have fun at Jellyrolls, it's a great place!

yellowb

I haven't been to the one at Boardwalk, but there used to be one in Atlanta and I heard it's the same guys. Anyway one of the more popular requests was Baby Got Back by Sir Mix a Lot. ;) I also remember Sweet Caroline "This song sucks" and plenty of Billy Joel.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom