Jelly Roll's now a smoke free environment?

Figment632

Considering the carbon monoxide that is caused by cars, trucks and buses, I think some of these cigarrette laws are crazy. That said, outside should be fine and it would be cool if there was a smoking lounge around.

If you want to kill yourself by smoking go right aheads why should the rest of us have to suffer. They are going to be banning smoking on all of the beaches in NJ I cant wait!!!

Club Cooloholic

If you want to kill yourself by smoking go right aheads why should the rest of us have to suffer. They are going to be banning smoking on all of the beaches in NJ I cant wait!!!

I was wondering when that ever original line about killing oneself was going to show up. Let me first say, I agree they should ban smoking from the beaches, it's disgusting, nobody ever cleans their butts up and you can step on hot ash. Now if we can just clean up the medical waste....not sure where in Jersey land you live but let me just say "if you want to kill yourself by living in North Jersey, go right ahead but...."

I will say that I have smoked here and there on the occasion that I drink, but I am not a smoker and happy that it is not legal everywhere. But the idea of smoking bans in every area of a bar is kinda idiotic. You failed to address my question on why cars and trucks are allowed to go around puffing out carbon monoxide?

Figment632

I was wondering when that ever original line about killing oneself was going to show up. Let me first say, I agree they should ban smoking from the beaches, it's disgusting, nobody ever cleans their butts up and you can step on hot ash. Now if we can just clean up the medical waste....not sure where in Jersey land you live but let me just say "if you want to kill yourself by living in North Jersey, go right ahead but...."

I will say that I have smoked here and there on the occasion that I drink, but I am not a smoker and happy that it is not legal everywhere. But the idea of smoking bans in every area of a bar is kinda idiotic. You failed to address my question on why cars and trucks are allowed to go around puffing out carbon monoxide?

I didnt mean to aatack you I could have worded that differently. I live in Central Jersey in Jackson but the two points have nothing to do with each other. First off people arent driving there cars inside were the smoke cant dissapate. We also for the most part have no choice about carbon monoxide coming from cars because even hybrids emmit it.

Other ways of powering cars like hydrogen or electric are not yet practical or cost efficent. Ethinol causes more polution creating it than is saves after it is refined. All im am saying is go outside and smoke. I drink too but that doesnt affect people around you the same way as smoking. So if you want to smoke just be consederit and go outside.

mousespouse

My husband and I went to Jelly Rolls for our anniversary last summer and didn't even enter the club because of the smoke. Hurray! Now we WILL go next time we're in the "neighborhood."

Uncle Lupe

Not the story in the UK and Eire. The Anti Smoking Nazis even had the police charge bands that were smoking on stage.

Yeah, next they will try to ban smoking in schools, daycares and hospitals!!!!!

Seriously, is WDW a non-smoking park? I know every automated voice tells you no smoking please but I could see some of my redneck friends firing one up on the boat rides. They would have to hotbox it on Rockin Roller Coaster.

Pumbas Nakasak

Heading for the great escape.
Yeah, next they will try to ban smoking in schools, daycares and hospitals!!!!!

Actually the ban in UK and tattie land is absolute apart from home or in designated external smoking areas which cant be near pedestrian access points to buildings. But then knee jerk symbolic gestures is the British way, the number of smokers is up, just not doing it in pubs and restaurants which were closing at record rates pre banking fiasco.

So the smoking ban as affective as the ban on guns. maybe we should outlaw pointless politicians.

Club Cooloholic

I didnt mean to aatack you I could have worded that differently. I live in Central Jersey in Jackson but the two points have nothing to do with each other. First off people arent driving there cars inside were the smoke cant dissapate. We also for the most part have no choice about carbon monoxide coming from cars because even hybrids emmit it.

Other ways of powering cars like hydrogen or electric are not yet practical or cost efficent. Ethinol causes more polution creating it than is saves after it is refined. All im am saying is go outside and smoke. I drink too but that doesnt affect people around you the same way as smoking. So if you want to smoke just be consederit and go outside.

Jackson, home of Six Flags Great Adventure, the best pizza place I have been to is in Jackson.

As for emmisions, they don't just go up in the air to nowhere.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/health/medical_notes/336738.stm

epcotWSC

Jelly Roll's?
jelly-roll-morton-1-sized.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom