Jedi Academy news

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
JohnMan said:
Too bad we're not going to WDW until December. My kids would love the Jedi Academy! Especially since their names are Anakin and Mara-Jade. And no, I'm not kidding :D
It looks like this might be a permeate show so the kids very well might get a chance. And by the way props to the Star Wars names. I tried to slip in a few when my wife was pregnant with our 3rd daughter but it did not fly.

Iakona

Master Yoda said:
It looks like this might be a permeate show so the kids very well might get a chance. And by the way props to the Star Wars names. I tried to slip in a few when my wife was pregnant with our 3rd daughter but it did not fly.

I would have flown, propelled by my wife, had I tried to that. :eek:

mhead

Iakona said:
I would have flown, propelled by my wife, had I tried to that. :eek:

I also jokingly tried that and my wife said sure - with the understanding I would have to explain to them why they were getting their butt kicked everyday at school. :lol:

Ciciwoowoo

Quick question about this:

We're going the beginning of May and my son is going to faint when he sees this! Is this show one that starts randomly, or are there set times? Also, is it something you should show up ahead of time so they pick you? He's 9 and a Star Wars fanatic. I think being able to participate in this would make his whole trip!

Iakona

Ciciwoowoo said:
Quick question about this:

We're going the beginning of May and my son is going to faint when he sees this! Is this show one that starts randomly, or are there set times? Also, is it something you should show up ahead of time so they pick you? He's 9 and a Star Wars fanatic. I think being able to participate in this would make his whole trip!

There are set show times. Probably listed on the insert you grab in the park. Personally, I would not get his hopes up. Their are lots of kids trying and he may not get picked.

durhay

JohnMan said:
Too bad we're not going to WDW until December. My kids would love the Jedi Academy! Especially since their names are Anakin and Mara-Jade. And no, I'm not kidding :D

As would my kids - Yakface, Hammerhead, and IG-88.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom