Jedi Academy news

Mecha Figment

Original Poster
Well it's offical folks the Jedi academy will start on monday March 27th. The stage is set up and ready to go. If it's well recieved it will remain as a perminent fixture in front of Star Tours.

Yoop33

You mean like this?
DSC01141.jpg

mkepcotmgmak

one of my friends in star wars weekends told me the same thing a few weeks ago, but i didn't think the academy started until next week.... wait... that is next week!:hammer:

edit: i knew it was being setup early, but not that it was going to be a permanent thing.

mkepcotmgmak

Captain Hank said:
That's cool--it seemed to be very well received during SWW.

Kids LOVE it because they are Jedi Knights in training!

Parents love it because it's their kids... haha.

Star Wars "die-hard fans" are confused... why the Jedi Knights in training in tennis shoes and mickey shirts? haha.

Epcot82Guy

mkepcotmgmak said:
Kids LOVE it because they are Jedi Knights in training!

Parents love it because it's their kids... haha.

Star Wars "die-hard fans" are confused... why the Jedi Knights in training in tennis shoes and mickey shirts? haha.

lol. May the Mouse be with you.

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
Well this would explain Disney advertising for a Jedi Master position a couple of months ago. I am glad to hear it is going to be a perminate thing. All the kids involved in it seem to have a great time.

Mimi

Ok... I admit it... I have no idea what you guys are talking about. Being both a die-hard disney and star wars fan I am very sad to say I have never made it to a SWW. What is the jedi academy? And why are you all speaking of kids? I want to do whatever it is!! :D

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
Mimi said:
Ok... I admit it... I have no idea what you guys are talking about. Being both a die-hard disney and star wars fan I am very sad to say I have never made it to a SWW. What is the jedi academy? And why are you all speaking of kids? I want to do whatever it is!! :D
Kids are equipped with lightsabers and Jedi robes. They are trained in the use of a lightsaber by a "Jedi Master" and get to fight Darth Vader or Darth Maul. I don't think they get to keep the robes or the saber but I would assume that they get a Magical moment certificate at the end.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom