Jaws 2006?

JCrane

Original Poster
Can anyone help?

I'm visiting Orlando from the UK this coming October and have come across a vast number of stories/rumours/news releases in recent months about one of my personal favourite rides, JAWS.

What I'd really like to know is does anyone have any further information regarding whether or not it will be open by the time I visit? I've heard all sorts from permanent/seasonal closure to Universal jazzing it up for their Halloween Horror Nights event.

I'm extremely anxious about it as I'm bringing my girlfriend, an Orlando/Universal/Disney novice and I'm hoping to show her all it has to offer...well, as much as I possibly can in a fortnight!! And for personal selfish reasons, hell, I just wanna ride JAWS again!!

Any info would be gratefully received...thanks guys and gals!!

Well right now Jaws is open. I havent heard anything about it changing but im not big into universal news. A beef up for Halloween would be cool but IOA is where HHN is so i dong see why they would do that. That time of year they arent open anywhere after 7 so I dont think anything scary would fit well.

Figment1986

no one knows whats going on tnhis halloween... rumor of it going back to USF.. or combining the best of both parks.. no clue at all...

Jaws might be open or be closed.. it's unknown once the low season begins again.... (if it had a sponsor for the propain effects it would be open all the time.. lol)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom