Javier Cruz Memorial and Funeral Information

daksimba

Original Poster
If the mods could please sticky this for a couple of days it would be nice.

The funeral for Javier Cruz will be at Holy Redeemer Catholic Church on Monday, Feb 16th at 10:30 AM (1603 N. Thacker Ave., Kissimmee)

The Family will be receiving Friends and Family at Grissom Funeral Home on Sun. 15th , 2:00 - 7:00 PM. (803 W. Emmett Street, Kissimmee)

For Cast Members, you need to let your manager know by 10:00 on Sat. if you intend to go to the funeral and are working that day. They will try to arrange for you to get the time off for the funeral. If more people ask than what can be covered, it will be by senority within heights. You can also trade shifts with people. For Sun. and Mon. they will allow 7th days without question. You can also trade ST for OT without question.

Once again, I ask that the mods please sticky this until after Monday.

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
i work until 12:30 on sunday, so I'll more than likely be there to pay my final respects.

daksimba

Original Poster
Oh, the other thing I forgot to mention.

For any Entertainment CMs, MK also has tons of holes for the weekend and Monday. They will pick up anybody regardless of OT or DT. This includes resorts, park, shows, DCT, and Spectro.

They need the help, and the more that can pick up shifts will allow the chance for more to get off for the funeral.

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
for everyone to view the information, since at this hours, odds are the moderators are asleep, if we could start silent replies to keep the thread on the top of the active threads, that would be appreciated.

I'll start..

-----

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom