Jasmine check me out XD

joshwill

Dragonrider1227 said:
I didn't notice this until my mother showed me the DVD-R she recorded but in Epcot's worldshowcase, we found Jasmine. I went to get her autograph and picture with her. After saying thatnks and turned to leave, I swear, Jasmine checked me out and liked what she saw. :lol: Excuse me for bragging but how can I not? IT'S JASMINE! :D

just wondering...no offense intended...are you male or female?

the nick could go either way :)

Horizons1

brich said:
This notion that characters are checking out all you self proclaimed studs seems to be the latest trend on these boards these days. Let me break the trend by saying that no character has ever checked me out. But I do give Ariel a second look... Not what you think. I'm a shell connoisieur...:lookaroun and you all thought I was a tail man...:cry:

I can sympasize with ya there. No character has checked me out either, they usually just run away in horror! :lol: I guess Jasmine has something against guys who wear videogame shirts... :lookaroun

*runs*

brich

Horizons1 said:
I can sympasize with ya there. No character has checked me out either, they usually just run away in horror! :lol: I guess Jasmine has something against guys who wear videogame shirts... :lookaroun

*runs*
That and those of us who don't wear shirts :eek:

bgraham34

I use to date an Ariel. Like one who worked in Disney. She did the live show at the studio and greated quests as well. That was pretty cool. She did not have red hair though.

Dragonrider1227

Original Poster
dxer07002 said:
Upload this video for us all to see and then we will give you our opinion if Jasmine checked you out or not...
Once I get the gizmos to do so, you can be that I will. :D
BTW, how do I do that? :/

joel_maxwell

Permanent Resident of EPCOT
Dragonrider1227 said:
Once I get the gizmos to do so, you can be that I will. :D
ROCKIN!

this should be good. ive always wanted to be a judge..... why not of the "Did Jasmine really check out Dragonrider".

joel_maxwell

Permanent Resident of EPCOT
Dragonrider1227 said:
okay, this is gonna sound real stupid but...how do I do this? Convert the DVD-R into a movie file? :veryconfu
convert/export into a .wmf (windoozs) or a .mov (Quicktime). other format is .avi

ArielLover

bgraham34 said:
I use to date an Ariel. Like one who worked in Disney. She did the live show at the studio and greated quests as well. That was pretty cool. She did not have red hair though.

Me thinks you are a very lucky person .

:wave: :sohappy: :wave: :sohappy: :wave: :sohappy:

bsandersjr

Last time I was at EPCOT, we experienced Journey, and I swore Figment was checking me out!

Weird, I don't know if that's good or bad:veryconfu

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom