Jared Leto as The Hatbox Ghost?

MerlinTheGoat

If it means he's going to mail his own severed head in a box to Bob Chapek's home address, this casting could actually have its upsides...

Dear Prudence

This is literally living proof that cancel culture is not real and people who can't behave themselves just get rewarded for it again and again.

And now I am muting this thread LMAO.

Stupido

I dunno, I follow online reporters pretty closely for Marvel Castings. So far none of the legit trades have reported on this, so I'm assuming this is one of those rumors that's just getting circulated like Tom Cruise being in Multiverse of Madness. After Morbius flopped TWICE at the boxoffice, I have a hard time believing that Disney would be willing to cast Leto in such an essential part of the movie.

yensidtlaw1969

I dunno, I follow online reporters pretty closely for Marvel Castings. So far none of the legit trades have reported on this, so I'm assuming this is one of those rumors that's just getting circulated like Tom Cruise being in Multiverse of Madness. After Morbius flopped TWICE at the boxoffice, I have a hard time believing that Disney would be willing to cast Leto in such an essential part of the movie.
The reason this rumor is being circulated is because there was a test screening of the movie this week and Leto was in it.

That was also the source of the leak that Jamie Lee Curtis is playing Madame Leota, which she all but confirmed today:

tnemgif

This seems eerily prophetic.
Jared Leto Brought His Own Head to the Met Gala
GettyImages-1147422966.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom