Jared Leto as The Hatbox Ghost?

Tha Realest

Original Poster
4DA5B473-7C72-42D8-94AB-F94B9DC7A04B.jpeg

LOOL. I don’t see this going well.

yensidtlaw1969

Rumor has it Leto's likeness only appears in some Oil Paintings of The Hatbox Ghost's corruptible mortal state, and that he voices a CGI Hatbox Ghost that's very similar to the character as he appears in the ride . . .

. . . Not my favorite bit of news, but I think I'm grateful we won't be seeing Leto in Hatbox Ghost prosthetics.

"El Gran Magnifico"

Mr Flibble is Very Cross.
He’s a character actor. Let’s see what he does with it. I’ll reserve judgement for now.

He wouldn’t have been my first choice. But in 2002 Depp wouldn’t have been either - for Sparrow. And I would’ve been monumentally wrong.

At least it’s not “The Rock”.

ETA. Now that Disney ♥️‘s Johnny again - I bet he would have hit Hatbox out of the park.

Last edited:

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
Who’s Olivia Rodriguez.

In genre, her music can be best described as at the center of a three way venn diagram between levitating bedroom balladry, unkempt psychadelic grunge, and uptempo pop-rock, although perhaps more instrumental to her musics success than the production is the lyrics and themes. She sings with honesty, specificity, and humor, conveying the abstract pangs of angst and heartbreak as a vivid image of the rebellion and sadness of youth.

"El Gran Magnifico"

Mr Flibble is Very Cross.
In genre, her music can be best described as at the center of a three way venn diagram between levitating bedroom balladry, unkempt psychadelic grunge, and uptempo pop-rock, although perhaps more instrumental to her musics success than the production is the lyrics and themes. She sings with honesty, specificity, and humor, conveying the abstract pangs of angst and heartbreak as a vivid image of the rebellion and sadness of youth.
I’d like it better if it was psychedelic balladry. I mean who doesn’t like Zeppelin’s “No Quarter”?

You could almost theme a coaster after it.

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
He’s a character actor. Let’s see what he does with it. I’ll reserve judgement for now.

He wouldn’t have been my first choice. But in 2002 Depp wouldn’t have been either - for Sparrow. And I would’ve been monumentally wrong.

At least it’s not “The Rock”.

ETA. Now that Disney ♥️‘s Johnny again - I bet he would have hit Hatbox out of the park.
Thank goodness its not the Rock. Used to love the Rock when he was a wrestler. Not so much anymore. Will go see the DC Black Adam movie though.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom