Japan's Refurbed Restaurant

PoohNTink02

Original Poster
Has anyone eaten in the newly refurbished TeppanEdo place in Japan in Epcot? We ate there previously before the refurb and I was just curious if it was any different or if they just updated the decor?

Mr.EPCOT

I've been there at least twice since they were overhauled, the menu really didn't seem much different to me. I almost always get the shrimp and steak combo, and it was pretty much the same quality as it was before, from what I could remember.

WDWFanatic4

I have to agree with ImagineerMMC, I have eaten there twice since it has open, and nothing is different. Same menu, the food is the same quaility which is great, and the service is just as good wit hthe chef. They still cook at your table, it almost looks the same just new seating and cooking stations thats all with the renovation and the entrance is different.

SweetMagic

Oh Meyla Weyla
You didn't specifically ask, but I also found Tokyo Dining to be very good too. Expensive, and no DDE, but very good none the less. I don't think you'd be disappointed with either.

SuchAMouse

We ate here twice in Jan and enjoyed our meal as much as we did at the old place. The decor is lovely and modern in both the restaurants with black being the predominant color as opposed to the reds it used to be.

The menu is pretty much the same with some slight differences in the prep. For example the salad with ginger dressing is more gourmet greens than used to be (we actually liked the older iceberg stuff better, go figure! LOL) and the dipping sauces for the main course are slightly different with the addition of a white sauce for seafood.

All in all still very worth the time and money!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom