Japan Teppanyaki Not Closed

DARTH MURPHY

Original Poster
Alot Of People Do Not Know That Mitsukoshi Did Not Close In January. The Restaurant Was Going To Go Into Refurbishment But Some Plans Have Changed And It Is Still Open And Still One Of The Best In All Of Walt Disney World

FantasMickeyM

Alot Of People Do Not Know That Mitsukoshi Did Not Close In January. The Restaurant Was Going To Go Into Refurbishment But Some Plans Have Changed And It Is Still Open And Still One Of The Best In All Of Walt Disney World

Thanks!

Are you absolutely sure about this? Where did you find the info?

I really don't mean to be rude, but I'm just very curious about why some people start every word with a capital letter? :) :)

Mr. Caps Lock is right.

Mitsukoshi Teppanyaki Dining Rooms, Tempura Kiku, and Matsu No Ma Lounge will be closed for refurbishment beginning Sunday, March 11, 2007, through Saturday, July 14, reopening Sunday, July 15, 2007.

Dubman

I called last week to make dining reservations and they told me it was closed for refurb.. I was trying to make res for Feb 21... I will call and try again!! Thanks for the info!!:sohappy:

FantasMickeyM

Mr. Caps Lock is right.

Mitsukoshi Teppanyaki Dining Rooms, Tempura Kiku, and Matsu No Ma Lounge will be closed for refurbishment beginning Sunday, March 11, 2007, through Saturday, July 14, reopening Sunday, July 15, 2007.

Great! Thanks for confirming :)

(Caps lock would make ALL letters capital letters, so I'm sure This Way Of Typing Has A Different Reason..)

Offy

That's what a lot of forums do with a post if the original is written in all caps. I'm pretty sure that's the case here.

bob0012

Mr. Caps Lock is right.

Kinda sucks that its going to be closed for easter and 4th of july, two busy time.

Mallen19

Have just been booking our dining options for April and was able to book Mitsukoshi for April 13. The v helpful lady said it was now closing April 15 until mid/late Aug, although this was still possible to change.

Assuming that as they let me book for April 13 it will still be open then :sohappy:

Lee

Adventurer
That's what a lot of forums do with a post if the original is written in all caps. I'm pretty sure that's the case here.

What? No. That is not the case. No post is automatically posted with all first letters capital. Doesn't happen.
This is a case of poster not knowing better.:rolleyes:

The Teppanyaki at Epcot is ok....but it's just a Benihana in a good location.

mrtoad

We had tried to make a reservation for it for our trip a few weeks ago and was told it was closed when we were going to be there. Found out while we were there it had not closed. One of the nice young ladies who was working at the Kidcot fun stop in Japan even went to find out for us when we said it was closed. Unfortunately we found out late in the trip and were pretty booked up and did not get to do it.

k.hunter30

I don't know much about the restaurants in the Japan pavillion. Is this the table service one? Will a counter service be open? Is the counter service one good?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom