Trip Club January 2014

StarWarsGirl

Woo hoo! I'm the first member of this club and now am a member of two trip clubs (the other being August). Anyway, the January trip is an exciting one because it will be my first trip sans parents! I have to go to school when they go, so I'm going early. I will be there January 3-11. Have not decided where to stay yet, but probably Art of Animation or Pop Century. I'm not going by myself. My best friend who I've been friends with basically since I was a baby is going with me. We've talked of this trip since we were little, and her last trip was four years ago and quite short. She hasn't seen Star Tours or Fantasyland, so I'm excited to show her that. And I guarantee you we will not be annoying college girls. I can barely get her to cheer at a baseball game (she grins and stands up and claps for a home run. No cheering) so I seriously doubt we'll act crazy. That and groups of noisy teens are, well, annoying.

StarWarsGirl

If anyone hears of any good packages at Pop Century or Art of Animation, please let me know! We don't need park passes, just the room for seven nights and the regular dining plan (one counter service one table service). Also, if you see any good deals through AAA, annual passholders, or DVC, please let me know as I belong to all three!

oovwee

Our honeymoon is the 12-18. Scored BOG ressies and am super excited! Trying to come up with some 'surprising' romantic things to surprise the future hubby with.

StarWarsGirl

Our honeymoon is the 12-18. Scored BOG ressies and am super excited! Trying to come up with some 'surprising' romantic things to surprise the future hubby with.
Yea! If you can dish out the dough for Yachtsman steakhouse, I recommend it. It'd be nice for you and your fiancee.

msteel

Going in early January. Staying offsite. Just purchased Y.E.S. Individual Enrollment tickets.

Why, yes! As a matter of fact, we are cheapskates. Thanks for the compliment :)

Megala

My family and I are going 1/8-1/18. We did very well with ADR's, but still trying to get BOG for lunch. We also used a FP+ for Fantasmic but have been reading that it may be a waste . Waiting to read some posts from people who have visited recently. Really small glitches though, super excited....can't wait!!

KeithVH

Another here with an agonizing 7 day wait. Watching the weather daily, kids seem to be packing for summer and winter.

disney4life2008

Yes! Usually when I travel in January it seems I arrive right at the cold snap then the day I leave its back in the 70s or higher. So far it looks to be warm and sunny

I am packing a hoddie, shorts, flip flops, walking shoes, polos, and t-shirts, and a pair of jeans. If it is anything above 65 degrees during my stay that is summer compared to to the -15 we are to have in the coming days, lol

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom