January 2013 deals, has anyone heard when these might come out?

CB2@disney

We are planning a trip for NYE through the 8th of Jan. I've planned it all and have everythinged booked just in case but I'm still hoping for a special offer to hit... We'd gone before in Jan with free dining and a $500 disney gift card. Just wanted to know if anyone had heard any rummors or has been going long enough to know when an offer for Jan might apear.

Thanks for any and all info.

Mickey&Minnie

Ok I just got off of the phone with an agent. We already have reservations but were hoping for some kind of discount for our upcoming race. Not really sure if my agent knew what he was doing because the price of our vacation went up with the discount. How in the world is that possible? lol Anyway DH will be calling back when he gets home so that he can get to the bottom of this.

Upvote 0

Todd H

Called and talked with an agent. Without the discount, our vacation package (which doesn't include dining) was around $1750. With the discount it was $1705 and that includes dining. So basically it's pretty much like a free dining discount for us.

Upvote 0

Mickey&Minnie

Called and talked with an agent. Without the discount, our vacation package (which doesn't include dining) was around $1750. With the discount it was $1705 and that includes dining. So basically it's pretty much like a free dining discount for us.

Maybe that's why the agent said in a mumbled voice at one time that you needed to have the dining plan to get the discount. I was a little confused since it is a room discount only offer but like I said DH will find out more when he gets home.

Upvote 0

Irie

Maybe that's why the agent said in a mumbled voice at one time that you needed to have the dining plan to get the discount. I was a little confused since it is a room discount only offer but like I said DH will find out more when he gets home.
Apparently there are 2 different discounts offered today. One is a % off of rack room rates that can be used as room only or applied to a package. There is also a package that gives a discount across the board (It discounts room, meals etc.). I originally applied the % off room rate to my package, but then called back and got a greater discount when I explained I wanted the 2nd version. I was then able to get the POFQ.

Upvote 0

Todd H

Apparently there are 2 different discounts offered today. One is a % off of rack room rates that can be used as room only or applied to a package. There is also a package that gives a discount across the board (It discounts room, meals etc.). I originally applied the % off room rate to my package, but then called back and got a greater discount when I explained I wanted the 2nd version. I was then able to get the POFQ

Yep. That's what I was told. She checked both to make sure which was the greater discount and it was the second one that covers room, dining, etc.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom