January 2013 deals, has anyone heard when these might come out?

CB2@disney

We are planning a trip for NYE through the 8th of Jan. I've planned it all and have everythinged booked just in case but I'm still hoping for a special offer to hit... We'd gone before in Jan with free dining and a $500 disney gift card. Just wanted to know if anyone had heard any rummors or has been going long enough to know when an offer for Jan might apear.

Thanks for any and all info.

KCheatle

Same boat!! We're thinking of going Jan 2-9. If it's a free dining promo, it's a definite go! If it's a room discount, then we'll have to see how it prices out. Based on mousesavers.com, last year they did a room discount (20-35%) which was offered to general public on Oct 5, 2011 for dates Jan 2- Feb 20th. Free dining came out Aug 24, 2011 for dates Jan 8th -Mar 29th, 2012. So we could be pretty close to a discount be offered. It seems common for them to release promos on Wednesdays, so maybe we could even hear something as soon as tomorrow!! I hope if it's free dining the dates are earlier than the 8th!

Upvote 0

wiigirl

35% off rooms for Disney Visa starts today.

woo hoo!
75.gif

Upvote 0

Mickey&Minnie

OK I've looked everywhere and can't find it. Any tips on where it might be? I really hope you didnt get my hopes up for nothin :(

I called myself looking everywhere too. I am tempted to call Disney myself but don't want to get that CM that has no idea what I am talking about. My hopes are about to crash.:confused:

Upvote 0

awesomeinabox

OK so I am on the phone right now with Disney Reservations and this is what I got!!!!!!
There is a discount for Disney Visa card holders that will be for the room only.
stay dates are Jan 2-March 7th. Up to 35% off if booked on the Visa. Must be booked by Dec 31st

Upvote 0

Irie

At least it's progress. I'm trying not to burden them with an extra call, but I'd like to know which mods have what discount.

I just got off the phone with them 20 minutes ago. For 2/9--2/16 all they had in the 25 % Moderate category was CSR king rooms, CBR pirate rooms, POR (all views I beleive) and POFQ (only 5% discount for POFQ). I was able to get a std view room @ POR for 25% off rack room rates.

Upvote 0

Pooh'sBuddy

I just got off the phone with them 20 minutes ago. For 2/9--2/16 all they had in the 25 % Moderate category was CRS king rooms, CBR pirate rooms, POR (all views I beleive) and POFQ (only 5% discount for POFQ). I was able to get a std view room @ POR for 25% off rack room rates.

Great!

Oh, my planning hyperdrive is kicking in. So many rhetorical questions in my head for our June trip.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom