January 2011 roll call....

myhappyplace

Crazy Cat Lady
This weekend made my pretrip giddiness go into overdrive. WHY oh WHY can't I predict the weather??? I've been packing all day, making lists upon lists, going to get last minute stuff from the store, etc. In TWO WEEKS I will be in the Magic Kingdom!!:sohappy:

Upvote 0

eroyee

This weekend made my pretrip giddiness go into overdrive. WHY oh WHY can't I predict the weather??? I've been packing all day, making lists upon lists, going to get last minute stuff from the store, etc. In TWO WEEKS I will be in the Magic Kingdom!!:sohappy:
In 15 days we will be at MK as soon as we check in.....I am soooo excited,too. If I wake up at night I keep thinking about Disney. have a magical trip........:sohappy:

Upvote 0

disneykidathart

2 more days Hopefully

Scheduled for flight on Tues. at 2:30. We've had terrible weather on the east coast and we're supposed to get more snow on Tuesday but they are saying later in the day so hopefully we'll get out before the snow. It has been nerve racking checking the weather every day. Can't wait to feel that 60 degree weather in Florida!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom