Jan 2013 - Spring Specials

wired

Is it me or is it strange that they are still promoting winter specials for Oct, Nov and Dec? Normally the 2013 spring specials are out by now. Anyone have any inside info? We are looking to go the first part of Jan 2013, but we were hoping for some specials...

Thanks!
wired.

acrab3t

I am in the same boat as you! I have been patiently waiting to book our package for early January 2013 in hopes they will offer a special. We already have ADRs and airline tickets booked. So far nothing has come out yet.o_O

Upvote 0

onesandzeros

mousesavers.com has historical information on discounts, plus lots
of other good info. Click on Walt Disney World, Disney World Resort Discounts,
scroll down to historical Info

Upvote 0

wired

Original Poster
Yes, we have been booking these early Jan trips for years and normally we book by September. When I called Disney Travel, the cm was really nice but you could tell he has been asked the question Jan specials alot..

Hopefully soon..

Wired.

Upvote 0

Mori Anne

In the Parks
No
I wonder if they are not booking as many rooms as they were projecting?

We too planned a vacation hoping to score a good deal on free dining. We will go either way, but with the higher prices for food, tickets, and lodging, we probably won't be able to return to WDW for a while. (SOOOO hoping for January free dining!!)

Upvote 0

Ariel484

I'm also waiting for a discount for January.

Awhile back Disney did say that they are going to be scaling back the discounts at some point...here's hoping they aren't doing that quite yet. o_O

Upvote 0

ExtinctJenn

There's about 10 or 12 threads on this topic already. Maybe we can get them all combined? :D The general consensus is that Disney isn't going to release any early 2013 discounts until they've released what the 2013 promotion is and/or any promotions related to the grand opening of the new Fantasyland.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom