Jan 2006 Rehabs

shmmrname

Though they are a nuisance, I definitely welcome the Rehabs/Refurbishments. In the end it's extra care being given to attractions you will no doubt experience again. Nothing's worse than a good attraction suffering neglect, and if these help to alleviate that problem, then it can only be a good thing. Plus, the scheduling has been attendance appropriate.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
MeTa said:
I just skimmed through the posts, but are there any details to what the closings are for?

The exact specifics arent generally revealed. In most cases its maintenance that requires a full closing of the attraction.

kmanship

Rehab Schedules

Does anyone know if the rehab dates are flexible? Is there a chance a ride is opens earlier than scheduled? My son loves Space Ranger Spin and we had to book our flight 6 months in advance to get a good deal. As of about 2 months ago Buzz was not on rehab in January, but now it is. My son is going to be so dissappointed....we haven't even told him yet...:(

Thanks.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
kmanship said:
Does anyone know if the rehab dates are flexible? Is there a chance a ride is opens earlier than scheduled? My son loves Space Ranger Spin and we had to book our flight 6 months in advance to get a good deal. As of about 2 months ago Buzz was not on rehab in January, but now it is. My son is going to be so dissappointed....we haven't even told him yet...:(

Thanks.

They are subject to change, and they do occasionally overrun, and underrun. Generally though, they are accurate. If I were you I would go prepared for it to be closed. Hope you find lots of other things he likes instead. Have a great trip! :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom