Jammin' Jungle or Share a Dream

col

Darwin said:
COL, double thanks for the other site. Working at the Animal Kindom was so great it's hard to place words for it. I did the college program when I got the job and it was my first time there at the AK. The last time I was at WDW was when I was little. I don't get a lot of opportunity to go there living in Utah. I did custodial and that was great because I got to walk around the park instead of getting stuck behind a ride. My favorite time, however, was in the evenings when the park closed and they walked the rest of the guests out. The park is so quiet, you can hear the crickets chirping, the birds singing, the ambient music playing in the bushes and stand on one of the bridges watching the sun set. It was almost like the park was all mine. I wish some day you might get the same experience since you share the same love of the Animal Kindom as I do. I miss working there.

thankyou! i would love to work for disney doing anything!!!

i bought the AK soundtrack and i listen to it all the time especially in the garden in the sunshine -although its not the same it takes me back.:animwink:

i agree with you AK at night is a beautiful place even though i have only seen this during EMH's, i love the tree of life i have soooo many pictures of it i mean i cant help myself its beautiful and seeing it at night all lit up with the lights shining on it -i am always speechless looking at it. AK is always the first park i visit and its one of the best.:)

i might search ebay for the parades cd.

Cheryl

A little prejudice...

The Share A Dream parade is really cool to see, although our family will always have a special Disney memory as we were one of the lucky families picked to be in the Jammin' Jungle Parade. We rode on the first "float" with Rafiki. It was pretty cool as the CMs told us to be wild and get the crowd excited as we were the first "float" in the parade at the time. So, my DH, 5-year-old son and I were rockin to the rhythm and beat while in the parade. If chosen though, please make sure that you went the earplugs that they supply. It does get pretty loud. They also gave us a disposable camera and had us take pictures for our "memory album." It was really cool.

So, if you're looking to have a rhymthic time and the music moves your feet, I'd choose the Jammin' Jungle Parade. :wave:

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
Original Poster
Wow, thanks for all the help. I was leaning towards the Jammin' Jungle and now with all the postives on it I think that is what we'll see. Only two more days for us!

THECARISMINE

hmmmmm... I"m gonna go with share a dream even though I love them both I think if I had to choice I'd go with MK as a first pick for mostly everything

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom